Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildflower9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

mere piyush aur mere bache ko bhi πŸ˜†

it made me laugh how she told piyush's photo 'main aap k ilawa kisi aur k baaray main soch bhi kaise sakti hoon' after consummating with sujal. lol

oh yes mere bache ko bhi 🀣

LOL this girl had some serious issues. i have never seen a female lead sailing two boats to this extent.🀣

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildflower9

oh yes mere bache ko bhi 🀣

LOL this girl had some serious issues. i have never seen a female lead sailing two boats to this extent.🀣

not only kashish but this whole show is one of a kind. who can forget sujal's wild imagination about piyush kashish suhagraat  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

not only kashish but this whole show is one of a kind. who can forget sujal's wild imagination about piyush kashish suhagraat  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sujal had a very creative mind i must say πŸ€£

i wish i could see original copy of of those blurry clips. especially the one in which kashish is lying on the bed, piyush lifts her chin and kisses her forhead from the opposite side β˜ΊοΈ

an_am thumbnail

sujal had a very creative mind i must say πŸ€£

i wish i could see original copy of of those blurry clips. especially the one in which kashish is lying on the bed, piyush lifts her chin and kisses her forhead from the opposite side β˜ΊοΈ

those images were not that blurred. sab pata to chal raha tha k kiya ho raha hai. un se hi kaam chalao πŸ˜‰

an_am thumbnail

no other ekta's female lead except prerna and kashish had feelings for two men.

love triangle was introduced in kzk much later. it was originally a love story of anupre. when there was nothing left to show, they made bajaj positive to started showing love triangle. and prerna was not much torn between anurag and bajaj. she was with anurag first and then with bajaj.

but KTH was a love triangle from the start. the basic theme of the show was a love triangle. kashish was at crossroads between piyush and sujal a number of times. the woman was literally torn between those two. thats why i call it the only true love triangle of ITV.

wildflower9 thumbnail

love triangle was introduced in kzk much later. it was originally a love story of anupre. when there was nothing left to show, they made bajaj positive to started showing love triangle. and prerna was not much torn between anurag and bajaj. she was with anurag first and then with bajaj.

but KTH was a love triangle from the start. the basic theme of the show was a love triangle. kashish was at crossroads between piyush and sujal a number of times. the woman was literally torn between those two. thats why i call it the only true love triangle of ITV.

thats true. and the fact that the only way left for sujal and kashish to unite was piyush's death makes this love triangle even more complex.

it would have been happily ever after for kashish-piyush if he had not died at that time.

kashish kept calling piyush her "love" for a long time.

after miscarriage she said "pehle mera pyaar mujh se chhin gaya aur ab mere pyaar ki nishaani".

she was like "piyush ko bhulana mere liye namumkin hai". and i was like bhool jaye gi behen tu fikar na kar πŸ˜†

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

thats true. and the fact that the only way left for sujal and kashish to unite was piyush's death makes this love triangle even more complex.

it would have been happily ever after for kashish-piyush if he had not died at that time.

kashish kept calling piyush her "love" for a long time.

after miscarriage she said "pehle mera pyaar mujh se chhin gaya aur ab mere pyaar ki nishaani".

she was like "piyush ko bhulana mere liye namumkin hai". and i was like bhool jaye gi behen tu fikar na kar πŸ˜†

it was actually happily ever after for them at that point because sujal had decided to leave their way. thats why he died because drama has to continue πŸ˜…

this love triangle had a certain level of complexity which no other show could achieve. even ekta herself failed to copy it in kasturi and recently in bebakee.

kashish practically rode two horses at the same time. even after consummating with sujal she was horribly confused. i love sujal, no i love piyush, i dont love sujal, he snatched my piyush from me, do i love sujal? no piyush was my only love, i love sujal, i love piyush and so on............. and me watching all this what the heck girl make up ur mind.

wildflower9 thumbnail

it was actually happily ever after for them at that point because sujal had decided to leave their way. thats why he died because drama has to continue πŸ˜…

this love triangle had a certain level of complexity which no other show could achieve. even ekta herself failed to copy it in kasturi and recently in bebakee.

kashish practically rode two horses at the same time. even after consummating with sujal she was horribly confused. i love sujal, no i love piyush, i dont love sujal, he snatched my piyush from me, do i love sujal? no piyush was my only love, i love sujal, i love piyush and so on............. and me watching all this what the heck girl make up ur mind.

🀣🀣

i have seen many shows with confused female leads but kashish was something else 😬πŸ₯΄

an_am thumbnail

🀣🀣

i have seen many shows with confused female leads but kashish was something else 😬πŸ₯΄

she was actually a torn woman. akshat told her tum do hisso main batt chuki ho. aik wo jo apni zindagi ko dusra moka nahi dena chahti aur dusri wo jo phir se jeena chahti hai. her situation was pathetic tbh.

wildflower9 thumbnail

she was actually a torn woman. akshat told her tum do hisso main batt chuki ho. aik wo jo apni zindagi ko dusra moka nahi dena chahti aur dusri wo jo phir se jeena chahti hai. her situation was pathetic tbh.

i also felt that she was behaving like a split personality and needed psychiatric counselling. πŸ€”