Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wildflower9

LOL

i have recently rewatched the show.

they showed attraction between kashish and piyush from the very first day of their marriage like any married couple would naturally feel.

kashish gave a long bhashan to sujal few episodes before consummating her marriage along the lines pyaar taqat se nahi kamzori se hota hai. pyaar aankh giray aansu pe aata hai. pyaar us insan pe aata hai jo koshish kar k bhi haar jaye.................. etc

writer clearly conveyed kashish ko piyush ki aankhon pe pyaar aa jayega. 😛

kashish told piyush that she does not want to come near him only because she is away from sujal. she wanted some natural flow of feeling between her and piyush. she did not want to consummate only to fulfil her duty. when that emotional moment finally arrived, she gave in.

exactly. when kashish almost kissed piyush and gave that long lecture to sujal, consummation was inevitable. hints lie with in the show itself. ekta used to show that near smooch scene in almost all of her shows some episodes before consummation. 

talking about hints, when piyush told sujal his car will be parked in that place for a few days, after that sujal can park his car there, that day i knew piyush will die emptying his place for sujal.

sujal and akshat might have said kashish loved sujal only but kashish did not say even once that she never loved piyush. infact kashish was totally into him when he died. i used to wonder how will she be able to move on in her life. she was totally shattered. but i knew for a fact that she will finally move on and end up with sujal.

kashish might have loved sujal more (according to ekta's twisted definition, not mine) but she was a lot more loyal towards piyush and thats for sure. her heart knew sujal can never kill piyush but she still sent him to jail based on some silly evidence despite having feelings for him. she always chose piyush over her feelings for sujal.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

exactly. when kashish almost kissed piyush and gave that long lecture to sujal, consummation was inevitable. hints lie with in the show itself. ekta used to show that near smooch scene in almost all of her shows some episodes before consummation. 

talking about hints, when piyush told sujal his car will be parked in that place for a few days, after that sujal can park his car there, that day i knew piyush will die emptying his place for sujal.

sujal and akshat might have said kashish loved sujal only but kashish did not say even once that she never loved piyush. infact kashish was totally into him when he died. i used to wonder how will she be able to move on in her life. she was totally shattered. but i knew for a fact that she will finally move on and end up with sujal.

kashish might have loved sujal more (according to ekta's twisted definition, not mine) but she was a lot more loyal towards piyush and thats for sure. her heart knew sujal can never kill piyush but she still sent him to jail based on some silly evidence despite having feelings for him. she always chose piyush over her feelings for sujal.

when kashish told sujal about her pregnancy he had a monologue piyush aaj tumara pati hai, premi hai, tumare hone wale bache ka baap hai.

later akshat says piyush tumara sab kuch kha lekin premi nahi.

i dont know whom to believe 😆😆

an_am thumbnail

when kashish told sujal about her pregnancy he had a monologue piyush aaj tumara pati hai, premi hai, tumare hone wale bache ka baap hai.

later akshat says piyush tumara sab kuch kha lekin premi nahi.

i dont know whom to believe 😆😆

take it as it is. he was pati wala premi, not premi wala premi. 🤣 and dont bother about what sujal and akshat say. kashish told piyush she loves him and piyush also felt kashish's love. so there is no more authentication required 😂. kashish gave piyush everything he desired including love.

wildflower9 thumbnail

take it as it is. he was pati wala premi, not premi wala premi. 🤣 and dont bother about what sujal and akshat say. kashish told piyush she loves him and piyush also felt kashish's love. so there is no more authentication required 😂. kashish gave piyush everything he desired including love.

got it 😂👍🏼

an_am thumbnail

hi buddy 👋🏻😁

an_am thumbnail

i watched some episodes of kth finally. i actually noticed many things after rewatching it. i watched it with an open mind and i cant believe i am saying this but surprisingly understand kashish's character a bit now 😆

wildflower9 thumbnail

i watched some episodes of kth finally. i actually noticed many things after rewatching it. i watched it with an open mind and i cant believe i am saying this but surprisingly understand kashish's character a bit now 😆

hi 🤗

always luv to hear from u 😃

u understand kashish's character 😲 how come 😆

an_am thumbnail

hi 🤗

always luv to hear from u 😃

u understand kashish's character 😲 how come 😆

i mean it wasnt her fault that she was toxically attracted to sujal and mesmerized by piyush at the same time 🤣 yes u heard it right. the girl practically sailed two boats at the same time. and when she stopped sailing it, rajeev left the show. ironic 😅

wildflower9 thumbnail

i mean it wasnt her fault that she was toxically attracted to sujal and mesmerized by piyush at the same time 🤣 yes u heard it right. the girl practically sailed two boats at the same time. and when she stopped sailing it, rajeev left the show. ironic 😅

i think show was all about how to sail two boats at the same time 😆

when she stopped doing it, rajeev realised there is nothing left in the show and he quit 🤓

enlighten me more about kashish 😆

Edited by wildflower9 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

i think show was all about how to sail two boats at the same time 😆

when she stopped doing it, rajeev realised there is nothing left in the show and he quit 🤓

enlighten me more about kashish 😆

original storyline of kth ends when sujal and kashish united with piyush's death mystery getting resolved so i will talk about it only till then.

her feeling towards piyush and sujal were considerably different and they were portrayed in a different manner. she was attracted to both in different ways. she loved both in different ways. there is no doubt that she had that toxic attraction towards sujal. and after her marriage with piyush it was shown that she is mesmerized by him, she just kept looking at him. i understand her feelings somehow. sujal was her first love so attraction is natural. and she got married to piyush who had such personality that she was fascinated by him.