rivalry, rampant and dividation - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Basically the pitfalls of half-cooked knowledge but trying to use it as a weapon to prove her class and superiority over others like Arshi, Rakhi, etc.  and obviously being called out for it!

And on top of it claiming to be a gold medalist in English and an MA in English makes it even worse for her!

she must have bought her gold medal and MA. ðŸ¤£

Makes one wonder how low the standards criteria must be. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dqno1

that is called hinglish which is quite common in Mumbai where she and I are from

I thought shes from the hills somewhere near Shimla

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

English ka loose motion ðŸ¤£

Edited by ShahZur - 3 years ago
MissUniversee thumbnail

I completely agree, the way she pronounced them and the context was completely wrong. Pay attention people!

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Words u mentioned were said in totally wrong  pronunciation by Rubina 

Thats why she was picked on her english language.  Also i heard she claimed to have a  master in English 

Madam is such showoff still using English in every other sentence to show ppl her superiority typical desi mentality🤢

Samanthasamad19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Words u mentioned were said in totally wrong  pronunciation by Rubina 

Thats why she was picked on her english language.  Also i heard she claimed to have a  master in English 

exactly my point when I open the topic about sunbathing which she says sun bedding , which means the way she pronounce it changes the whole meaning of the word.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanthasamad19

exactly my point when I open the topic about sunbathing which she says sun bedding , which means the way she pronounce it changes the whole meaning of the word.

talking of sunbathing.....samaan thinks he’s so cool and like the goras because he sun bathes.   Whole world is educated about skin cancer but Bewakoof wants to appear classy and sophisticated so he sunbathes.  His actions and speech indicate he feels very insecure and inferior therefore at every opportunity he has to show how much he’s like westerners.  So dumb.  

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Picasso9

talking of sunbathing.....samaan thinks he’s so cool and like the goras because he sun bathes.   Whole world is educated about skin cancer but Bewakoof wants to appear classy and sophisticated so he sunbathes.  His actions and speech indicate he feels very insecure and inferior therefore at every opportunity he has to show how much he’s like westerners.  So dumb.  

They both suffer from the need to show off eventhough 99% they are totally wrong. Also they want a dumber in their group who isn't able to catch their lies / show offs and just plays along. That's why they got Nikki and Rakhi. 

Picasso9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

They both suffer from the need to show off eventhough 99% they are totally wrong. Also they want a dumber in their group who isn't able to catch their lies / show offs and just plays along. That's why they got Nikki and Rakhi. 

exactly, they find people they can lord it over.  People who question and challenge them are their enemies like Ejaz and Devo. 

Kappal want ‘yes men’ around them. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

While your efforts are appreciable, you need to know that she has been pronouncing words incorrectly from day 1.

Her first one was derogatory. It all started from there on.