Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

The poor boy went to the Ruhils house to wish Gunnu and Sattu for Lohri, and his future sasurji took his class! 😈 Hope Gunnu = Garima reality stays under wraps for now, seeing his emotions ping-pong between the two versions is too much fun! Maybe Vikram sees Garima save the Ruhils from the robbery or something/sees Gunnu trying to look for Sattu after he has left and they team up on Lohri..that will be fun to witness! 😆

KHADOOS DP HAMESHA USE INSULT KRNE KI KOSHISH KRTE HAI

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Currently I Don't see anything else but the way he is despo for gunnu ...Is something I would called love indirectly for garima . Let see how he escape from priyanka trap 

vo to hai... The way he look GUNNU... Aur jab tab jhappi shappi dalte rhta hai....

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

wahi to... Vikram ki problem ni hai....na hi garima ki.... Siyape sare to inki family wale kr rhe h... DP AUR JAGAT SETH PHD 

Vikram is not a fan of Garima's seemingly 18th century approach to a 21st century issue. Bas itni si baat hai. When he gets to know her, his opinion will automatically change. Let's not forget that as Gunnu she did get a better view of his life than he has about hers 😊

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

KHADOOS DP HAMESHA USE INSULT KRNE KI KOSHISH KRTE HAI

Fact of the matter is: DP and Vikram cannot stand each other's ideologies and beg to differ, but neither knows how to express it in the right manner, wo similarity hai! 😛

odessahoreka thumbnail

используйте образцы эссе, которые есть у службы. Это степени в подводит итог всего процесса. Это похоже на любую другую услугу, похоже вы на любую другую услугу. Но могу дать личную рекомендацию, проверьте здесь domyessayright com

Edited by odessahoreka - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Currently I Don't see anything else but the way he is despo for gunnu ...Is something I would called love indirectly for garima . Let see how he escape from priyanka trap 

I wouldn't really term it as desperation as he's not going OTT over it. He was worried for Gunnu yes but it wasn't like k he cannot live without Gunnu like something along those lines. Right now, he casually just asked if Gunnu was present or not. Maybe he thought Gunnu might be at DP's house so he thought of wishing Gunnu & Sattu Lohri Mubarak. 

Perhaps, I might have agree-to-disagreement here. I'd call it more of a natural concern as himself doesn't properly know in what web of lies he will land up into followed his reaction when he figures out Gunnu is Garima & her reasoning. I think, similarly, Garima doesn't know how she will react once she finds out that Jagat is his brother. It's just going to be initially a hard pill to digest because, for now, she just views him as her maal. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Vikram is not a fan of Garima's seemingly 18th century approach to a 21st century issue. Bas itni si baat hai. When he gets to know her, his opinion will automatically change. Let's not forget that as Gunnu she did get a better view of his life than he has about hers 😊

+1. Both don't know each other's side of the story explicitly. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Fact of the matter is: DP and Vikram cannot stand each other's ideologies and beg to differ, but neither knows how to express it in the right manner, wo similarity hai! 😛

+1. Thank you! 😆LOL, it's just like they wanna jump the gun with each other. LOL, probably Vikram is more open to hearing the perspective in comparison to DP. But, they don't know other proper methods to explain their POV. Bas joh man mei aya, woh boldia. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

+1. Both don't know each other's side of the story explicitly. 

Yepp, exactly.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

+1. Thank you! 😆LOL, it's just like they wanna jump the gun with each other. LOL, probably Vikram is more open to hearing the perspective in comparison to DP. But, they don't know other proper methods to explain their POV. Bas joh man mei aya, woh boldia. 

We should appreciate how frank they are in telling each other that they completely disapprove of the other's thoughts and opinions and also explain why they do so, though Vikram is more explicit and DP is more like: Tujhe jaanne ki koi zarurat nai. Bindaas 😛