Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Funnily enough I have a feeling that DP and Vikram's relationship is going to be the best one in future.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ekdam jabardast Sasur - Damad at each others throats with the younger Damad, the calm and collected Pramod trying to stop them.

Pramod will be aided by Garima in trying to do damage control while Susheela will be the referee of the fight egging them on๐Ÿ˜‚

Putty as usual the cameraman.

Edited by mistofshadows - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Funnily enough I have a feeling that DP and Vikram's relationship is going to be the best one in future.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ekdam jabardast Sasur - Damad at each others throats with the younger Damad, the calm and collected Pramod trying to stop them.

Pramod will be aided by Garima in trying to do damage control while Susheela will be the referee of the fight egging them on๐Ÿ˜‚

You should add this beautiful explaination of Vikram-DP relationship in Vikrima and Vikram thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Garima-Sattu marriage was such an epic reminder of this, except it was Vikram and Pramod indirectly fighting over their FLs, DP trying to figure out the mess and bechara Puttu was too worried about his Susheela Didi to care less about this drama. I love the bonding between the trio and also all their relationships with the MLs, where they ship her sisters with the Jijus and also have similar ideologies and approaches between them ๐Ÿ’ซ