Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Yes u are right ! But if rubina wins this show as playing a choti bahu character fake elite with 100% support of her husband , no one will watch bb next year . It has become a trashy show now . 🤢

Bb can make anyone win who they want thru editing and wkv scripting

Jeetegi to choti bahu hi ,saare competitors who can give her takkar bahar ho gaye

Hopefully next season koi deserving banda jeete 

Glad today salman called out on hi-five issue and eijaz name was cleared

Poor guy 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

All the best Ajju

You almost wn this season 👍🏼

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Eijaz.. 

I can't wait to watch you in OTT series. 

Good Luck. ❤️

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All the Best Eijaz for your future endeavours 👍🏼 Hope you stay happy, healthy in life.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a beautiful thread❤️

Ejaz is surely a good human being.

No one is perfect not even he.He had commited mistakes too but he was able create a soft spot in my heart❤️

He took best decision to quit BB to fulfill his work commitments👍🏼

His jouney in BB was tough as he had to fight two battles;one with others who ridiculed him,mocked him,the other one was with himself to keep motivating oneself to fight to keep the passion to win this show.He respected this show which gave him opportunity and didn't sit idle to count the money.

He never showed "ehsan" for the extra work he had done as he did this as he considered BB as his own house.That was his humble nature.Even when he was ill,he never stopped doing his duty,took care of other HMs when they fall ill.

I will hope he work on his anger issues and relationships (taking Arshi's words seriously)👍🏼

Wishing him All The Very Best❤️

PranPriye thumbnail

I felt Eijaz was favoured a lot by the channel in the beginning but when the season didn't work, the support was withdrawn. Eijaz is very guarded and private, definitely not comfortable sharing his life with the public and that made him boring to me.

I liked the dignity with which he conducted himself and the hard work he did by treating BB house as his own. His enthusiasm for the tasks was good to watch. The KK episode was bad but Eijaz managed it well.

He was one of the most popular contestants and I wish him all the love, luck and success in his personal and professional life.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

All the best Eijaz.❤️ Loved his BB journey and I have respect for him for the same. I liked the group of 4 (Eijaz-Nikki-Pavitra-Jaan).  I will miss his presence terribly in BB house. 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's so lovely reading all this.

As for me, I am incredibly sad still and don't feel like watching the show any more.

I invested so much time, energy, effort and feelings with full conviction for this man and faced so many personal attacks from total strangers while defending him and furthering his cause to garner support for him from the neutral audience because he truly deserved it and I felt, was so misunderstood. My heart went out to him.

In spite of all the personal attacks and neglecting my own work, I still waged on and now am feeling so so low.

I was convinced he would end up winning somehow, because that's what would have been fair and honestly he was the strongest adversary to the worthless lady.

For me, in this format, sooner or later, the true character and mettle of the contestants does come out and a fair decision should be based only on that and so I went on and on.

Right now I am feeling incredibly sad, exhausted, upset and am even feeling a little cheated by Eijaz Khan.

BB shouldn't keep extending its initial format because some people come in after working out their schedule as per the initially announced timelines.   

And I know that he really wanted to win this as he has that fighting spirit in him. So I feel sad for him too especially because he had to face so much shit and abuse and shaming finally for what???

Feeling so sad guys!!😭

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Eijaz!!! 

The first to enter the house, what a delight it would have been to see you leave the house the last ❤️. 

The only sane person, who was too cool for these lethargic contestants who were least interested in tasks... Who was mocked at every gesture ( cause they don't understand what coolness is) , heck every breath he was mocked at. Aadmi trigger na hoga toh kya hoga. 

The show was bearable cause of him. Warna inn losers ko kuch na karte hue ghar ghar khelte hue, santra aur seb ke saath dekhna padha. 

Sad he had to go through all this tho. He didn't deserve it. But it's a good thing that even if it's a small section of the society who never knew him - he got the sanest ones on his side ❤️. That's all matters. 

Wishing him the very best 🌻❤️. 

Beautifully written. Kitana saha hain Eijaz ne.❤️ Jasmine toh haath dhoke peeche padhti thi.Aur Rubi-Nav ke faltu ke accusations. I am happy that he is out of that BB house mahol.

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I'm not a regular BB viewer. S11 was, in fact, my reluctant introduction to this controversial show. 😆

Eijaz Khan was the reason I gave this lackluster crapfest season a viewing. Now that he's gone, I don't really have anyone to root for. Not that I regret it.

EK is certainly not perfect and has erred a lot...sometimes due to his traumas and mental health issues. But, deep down he's a genuinely good man and I appreciate the goodness in him. Amid those disturbing revelations, one could behold the need for genuine warmth and love. He has really been through a lot and I sincerely hope he finds his share of happiness. 

Lastly, I respect his decision to quit and I'm very glad that he has good shows lined up. All the best, dear EIJAZ. Wishing you an abundance of happiness, health, and peace. ❤️

Beautiful post!! ❤️

Wishing Ej beautiful, happy and healthy  life.. you deserve happiness ❤️