Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My wish for him is hope he just is able to fight his inner conflicts and understand relationships better

I have many a times observed that though he is a good guy , the reason y he is not able to really bond with someone very long is he many a times takes them for granted and always keeps himself at the higher position in the relationship and also misjudged ppl.ppl who talk a little more sophisticatedly are looked upon better than ppl who will speak as it is for him.. I mean respecting Rubina who treats him like shit and disrespecting Arshi who I feel genuinely considers him like her brother is an example of wat I want him to differentiate and understand

If he puts both ppl in the relationship at the same level, gives enough respect I’m sure he will have healthy good relationships

As for his farewell, I wish him and his fans all the best and a bigger better road ahead 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

So beautifully written and so apt!

I loved loved reading this!

And I so agree.

Yes an organic, sincere, logical, thinking, sane fandom this man managed to get.

And totally agree with all that he was subjected to that he least deserved.

Thanks for writing this. Means a lot to me.❤️

The feeling is very mutual ❤️. I hope he reads it too ❤️✨! He deserves all the positivity after coming outta that toxic ambience. 

Yes it does hurt, reached so close to the finale and has to leave. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wish him luck n happiness

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

My wish for him is hope he just is able to fight his inner conflicts and understand relationships better

I have many a times observed that though he is a good guy , the reason y he is not able to really bond with someone very long is he many a times takes them for granted and always keeps himself at the higher position in the relationship and also misjudged ppl.ppl who talk a little more sophisticatedly are looked upon better than ppl who will speak as it is for him.. I mean respecting Rubina who treats him like shit and disrespecting Arshi who I feel genuinely considers him like her brother is an example of wat I want him to differentiate and understand

If he puts both ppl in the relationship at the same level, gives enough respect I’m sure he will have healthy good relationships

As for his farewell, I wish him and his fans all the best and a bigger better road ahead 

I so agree with you. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This season was manhoos, wish he came on a different season whr contestants were as serious and passionate about the game. All the best to him, i dont think i want to continue watching now. The game is one sided and Devo as his proxy is the biggest advantage for Rubinav only so it’s highly Unfair. Khairaati trophy Mubarak ho ghatiya insaan ko. Eijaz has won hearts and has a career to look forward to which is what he needed the most. 

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's good decision. 👍🏼. He was  very boring by the way.🤪let him go out to do next project. 👍🏼

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I am happy he will not be needing to create fake muddas in the house and also creatives wont have to think of fake muddas to give him attention in WKW as he is invisible in the weekdays..

Anywyas I have liked him in Kya hoga nimmo ka , Kahin toh Hoga and other shows..

No doubt he was and is very good looking and I dont mind watching him onscreen but offscreen NOPE😆

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

What's up with people spoiling a cute and sweet goodbye thread😳Jio aur jeene do!!

And apparently he’s irrelevant and invisible - but mirchi phir bhi lagti hain 😉 😆

OT - Eijaz is a good guy - genuinely good - I respect his battles with his issues, and the fact that he’s making the best of them and life. I didn’t find him invisible - obviously 😆 - and I enjoyed him on the show, and admire how he managed to be far cleaner in the face of the utter disrespect and shit dealt him.

All the best to him ahead - he’s a fab actor and I’ll certainly be looking to catch his future projects ⭐️

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People saying he wasn’t popular and didn’t get votes. Try to understand Eijaz is not todays actor hes a senior and maybe alot of u dont know the crazy fans he had during his PEAK. If Rubina is popular today doesn’t mean Rubina will be popular in 15 years. A new face will come and take over. Age is inevitable and one day everyones fame gets thin and clears. 

With that being said I wish Eijaz all the best. The season for me is now over. I connected with him the most and yes he has anger issues but his thought process and mindset was way better than other wannabe, boring and freeloader contestants. He was smart, strategic and gave his 1000% to the show. 
i hope his financial situation gets better and he made a great decision to do web series over BB. This season is a JOKE and fixed winner Chubina ji ko again khairat mein mili jeet mubarak ho. 

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good luck eijaz khan ❤️