Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: akniti

its better to give mr.khan trophy and end this season...so that salman doesn't need to do more bed cleaning work and bullying targeting contestant to push up their favourite...

If possible do pavi eijaz marriage too at finale...

Itna delusional hona acha nahi, even sid fans agreed at one point he will win. Tumhare admit karne se contract change nahi ho jaye ga rubina ka ðŸ¤£

mz.gigglez thumbnail

its better to give mr.khan trophy and end this season...so that salman doesn't need to do more bed cleaning work and bullying targeting contestant to push up their favourite...

If possible do pavi eijaz marriage too at finale...

Also incase u missed it last week salman stood up for RAKHI and this week as well. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Publicity stunt ðŸ¤”

If true then sick n cheap , now where is humanity. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail

I dont think ppl know what pumping up contestant means bcuz Sallu hardly talked to Eijaz since 3 wkV! It was all focused on Rahul and Rubinav. And they were not bashed for anything related to Eijaz. Sahi se show dekhliya karo pehle. Only this week Eijaz stood up for Rakhi which was RIGHT and tht was supported by Salman bcuz he likes Rakhi and doesnt like the way ppl r treating her. 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Itna delusional hona acha nahi, even sid fans agreed at one point he will win. Tumhare admit karne se contract change nahi ho jaye ga rubina ka ðŸ¤£

Excuse me...its my pov. I have rights to give my pov., whats about contract ? Do u have hard copy of rubinas contract? Pls post it here if u do..without any proper evidence why always contract contract? Even I can tell , host want eijaz to win,  since eijaz is bff of his brother and channel started pushing up eijaz, even he has contract for trophy......

mz.gigglez thumbnail

Excuse me...its my pov. I have rights to give my pov., whats about contract ? Do u have hard copy of rubinas contract? Pls post it here if u do..without any proper evidence why always contract contract? Even I can tell , host want eijaz to win,  since eijaz is bff of his brother and channel started pushing up eijaz, even he has contract for trophy......

Eijaz is bff of sohail isliye has been financially broke for so many years, hes no where to be seen with him at any gatherings kuch bhi bolo. And yes many sources have confirmed Ruby is getting trophy and her samaan clause is already disclosed for the world. 

Nepofan thumbnail

Also incase u missed it last week salman stood up for RAKHI and this week as well. 

Rakhi now went against the fixed winner eijaz khan so next week she will be bashed right and left....arshi will be praised for staying with eijaz....

Not only arshi ...in live feed eijaz rahul aly sonali and arshi are one group and other group will bashed badly  ...next wkw, target rubinav rakhi .mostly nikki will be eliminated ...and whitewash and polish mr.fixed winner..

Nepofan thumbnail

Eijaz is bff of sohail isliye has been financially broke for so many years, hes no where to be seen with him at any gatherings kuch bhi bolo. And yes many sources have confirmed Ruby is getting trophy and her samaan clause is already disclosed for the world. 

Without evidence would never accept the contract matter and even can tell eijaz has trophy contract.....

mz.gigglez thumbnail

Without evidence would never accept the contract matter and even can tell eijaz has trophy contract.....

then whys he being taken out this week?? Kuch bhi

its to clear competition for nalles

mz.gigglez thumbnail

Rakhi now went against the fixed winner eijaz khan so next week she will be bashed right and left....arshi will be praised for staying with eijaz....

Not only arshi ...in live feed eijaz rahul aly sonali and arshi are one group and other group will bashed badly  ...next wkw, target rubinav rakhi .mostly nikki will be eliminated ...and whitewash and polish mr.fixed winner..

Rahul wasnt bashed when he fought with eijaz and called him what not neither was Jasmean for the 100 fights she had with him so why will Rakhi be bashed?