Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

he has no PR.. salil kisika PR nei , Manu also kisika PR nehi.. and aeise planted news se log demotivate ho jate hain so why he will break his fans. something major fishy things are around him.. otherwise salil n manu atleast wont say..

πŸ˜† salil n manu creatives ha kia they know 2 3 din ma kia hone wala ha

ya they have time stone🀣 to time travel 

jab jae to wakeme up πŸ‘πŸΌ otherwise seems like planted news to me 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think he has any impact on game, his leaving won't make any difference. It's not even half breaking news compare to Jasmin getting evicted. No one cares. Chicha should take care aur pavitra chichi ke sath ghar basaye.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ninja technique to hype Irrelevant NEK

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Or are they sending him to secret room ? 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1348341426958921730

fixed winner and runner up ko trophy de do , simple .. kyu season next month tak lana 

priyathapar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

I don't think he has any impact on game, his leaving won't make any difference. It's not even half breaking news compare to Jasmin getting evicted. No one cares. Chicha should take care aur pavitra chichi ke sath ghar basaye.

HAhaha.. LoL. No one cares about Eijaz, I dont think anyone in the world has the right to talk on behalf of everyone else. Kyun har koi apne aap ko bhagwan maanta hai aaj kal. Eijaz has lakhs of fans, and if u dont wanna believe that, then can simply see the poll on this website. He is third on the list with ZERO paid PR unlike the top two.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Eijaz will definitely not go unless he himself wants to go or channel wants to give him break for a week or some family emergency.

To me, Jas was eliminated because of her health concern. She behaved very weird in Rakhi's episode, which was not normal.

There are many contestants whom BB can send before Eijaz from game/show perspective.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Eijaz will definitely not go unless he himself wants to go or channel wants to give him break for a week or some family emergency.

To me, Jas was eliminated because of her health concern. She behaved very weird in Rakhi's episode, which was not normal.

There are many contestants whom BB can send before Eijaz from game/show perspective.

ab toh mujhee rahul ka jana bhi doubtful lag raha hain kafi yeah makers ka chal toh nei tha to clear bahu rani's way ?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Seems like Rubina and Abhinav are the ones actually getting favoured. Abhinav is the Aarti of this season. Keep them in at all costs while removing the competition. 

THIS....🀣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

family is ok .. we got to know from his cousine..nah he is not nominated... phirbhi something toh jarur locha hain 

Yesterday someone mentioned about that JOKER card that VG has...could he have used that??πŸ˜•

anyways VG, Rakhi and Arshi have all been sent to make the nikamma couple more visible..🀒