Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Rahul is true winner ! Colors biased and picked fixed winner ofcourse.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip235

The result was expected all along but still very disappointing.

Rahul played well and deserved to win. But no doubt, he will be far more successful than the winner. He has won the hearts of millions of people. He gave such a tough fight to a popular actress with an established fan base and also has backing from the channel. He made her fans fear till the last minute that the result could swing his way. That’s no mean task for someone who came with no fan base, who came in as an underdog.

Very very proud of Rahul and his journey. He did not lose his integrity for the show. He held his head throughout his journey, he found a wonderful friend. He might not have earned the prize money but he earned respect and that will take him a long way. Best wishes to him for a successful future ❤️

Omg that's what i was exactly thinking rahul is going to be way more successful 👏

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Heard tht AG has unfollowed colors. Iss baar to colors faces k saath hi bhed bhau ho gaya. 😂😂

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wanted Rahul to win but was quite sure that wasn't happening, but I am so happy to see him ending as a runner up.From entering the house as an unknown face to gaining such massive popularity solely based on his personality, gameplay and talent, he already is a winner for me ❤️.I really hope he gets good projects in future. I loved watching him in BB and I am gonna miss his fights with Rubina, his one-liners and witty comebacks, his fun interactions with others, so yeah would miss watching him. Rahul is a good guy and I hope he stays happy with Disha, god bless him ❤️

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Honestly already missing him. Live TV updates stalking his account trending voting. Anyways he is coming live at 6pm today.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

just a wishful thinking but can we complete this AT??

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Rahul will be on a mini break !