Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hashtag tou change hua tha waisy there is no denying in that .. but both of them has crazy fandom and i like them both so i dont really mind 😳

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Hashtag tou change hua tha waisy there is no denying in that .. but both of them has crazy fandom and i like them both so i dont really mind 😳

Exactly sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but what’s wrong is wrong. Our hashtag was spammed, they changed the hashtag to confuse Rubina fans. They said votes will only be counted till 12 noon and till then Rubina was leading by over 3k comments. Rahul fans continued commenting and trending and voot obviously counted those comments 😳

Aise mai agar clearly favour and bias hua hai, tho kyu na bole...And they have done this with Trend Master contests as well ! 🤬

1178984 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

kaise jeeta pata hai humme 😆 Still, Rubina is favoured na 😎 Anyway, Aegon explained it perfectly above as to what’s been happening in these contests.

Still only a SLIGHT edge even after all the spamming and mass reporting against Rubina fans?😔

We speak with proof

Bina proof ke to doggy ko sher bhi banalo

If people have ANY evidence against Rubina's win, why don't they show it instead of copying dialogues of other contestants?

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

So this happened all those times Rubina won the bb trend master too?

No Rubina winning is completely legit 🤔, it’s only if Rubina loses that computer science logic is applied.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rubina and Rahul both are my favourite.. this is only for them 🥳🥳don't mind who is leading... Because both are souls of this season.❤️