Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rahul has shined and how, no wonder they gave him the best journey, he's a true winner as he has had a phenomenal growth from being considered as the weak link in week 2 to being considered as Top 2🥳

Others had a huge fanbase to start with but this guy earned all the support by his own through his game and that's where he has won fair and square!!

Hope he gets great success ahead🥳🥳

Also, I thoroughly enjoyed posting in this AT a lot with all you well wishers out here, cheers to you guys and all others out there fighting to make Rahul win❤️

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rahul had an amazing journey and he truly deserves to win. From coming into the show as a lesser-known face to becoming the most loved contestant, he has proved his worth. His fans have stood by him, and will always stand by him.

I hope he will be the one lifting the trophy...I hope by the end of this day we will all be celebrating here 😊

Good luck to RKV and to us RKVians! ❤️

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rahul's journey in the show has been spectacular. Even though he left the show mid way for a week and came back, it wasn't easy for him to make his way to the finals. He was called so many names throughout for just leaving the show yet he stood strong against all of this and is a finalist. I wish him all the best. I hope to see him win the show. He truly deserves it!

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I remember in one of the episode when Rahul asked Salman how does his game play look to which Salman told him is game play looks weak, but he changed all of it and without even asking.. Salman showered him with praises and appreciated his view points.

This itself is a winners quality!

I hope to see him take the trophy home🥳

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Rahul Vaidya for the win. Praying really hard but whatever maybe the result he is already a winner. He gave tough competition to all. He gained this following in the show itself nd it's so strong tht brought him back. Nd he didn't leave he was forced to leave, demotivated to leave. But Rkvians r always behind him rock solid. From one of the lowest paid contestant to the forerunner of the trophy it tells a lot.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/Shweta_RKVian/status/1363489236129898502?s=20

pls guys don't be over confident pls pls pls sambhal laina last battle

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Many horrible news r coming God knows what to believe nd wht not. Bas Rahul jeet jaye.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Many horrible news r coming God knows what to believe nd wht not. Bas Rahul jeet jaye.

Ameen are u all ready for live Voting

international fans can VOTE for live vooting for Rahul

difference will be one ID one VOTE n then VPN DC n again connect and flight MOD on n again One ID n One Vote 20Mins to make him WINNER

Ya ALLAH Madad

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Ameen are u all ready for live Voting

international fans can VOTE for live vooting for Rahul

difference will be one ID one VOTE n then VPN DC n again connect and flight MOD on n again One ID n One Vote 20Mins to make him WINNER

Ya ALLAH Madad

I'm all ready. Puri raat to thik se soyi bhi nehi. After a long time I'm doing this for someone otherwise except Gauhar I didn't had any favs in any season.