Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My views on Rahul's stint in BB😆

Rahul has shone all the way through his own game. Be it his first major argument with Pavitra on that crush thing for which whole house ganged up against him to make him apologize but he was stubborn to not say sorry even after been sunaofied so much by others, his fight with Jasmine in that world tour task where she spilled water on him and along with her BFFs RubiNav bashing him calling him criminal minded, threat to other housemates etc just coz they felt he snatched Jasmine’s bag by apparently "threatening" hersmiley11 to his nepotism comment, his constant standing up against the hypocrisy of RubiNav and the likes who happened to tried to keep everyone under their feet but Rahul was outright against their fake self righteousness and blatant high headedness shown. He always stood up firm on his stands and never got afflicted by housemates perception of his and did what he felt right. He's shown so many shades in the game and at the same time recently proved himself to be the only one having empathy and real concern for others where others were simply milking situations to their benefits!

I honestly don't feel Rubina's game is anyway equivalent to Rahul's so definitely as its all about " I Me Myself and my husband" for hersmiley36 and never shown keen interest in winning the show either and she's survived only coz of her pre established fan base unlike Rahul who gained the support through his game!

Rahul, thus, has a clear edge over Rubina from game perspective and I'm happy he has carved his way and stood out against so many popular faces of the TVsmiley40smiley40

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelAura

My views on Rahul's stint in BB😆

Rahul has shone all the way through his own game. Be it his first major argument with Pavitra on that crush thing for which whole house ganged up against him to make him apologize but he was stubborn to not say sorry even after been sunaofied so much by others, his fight with Jasmine in that world tour task where she spilled water on him and along with her BFFs RubiNav bashing him calling him criminal minded, threat to other housemates etc just coz they felt he snatched Jasmine’s bag by apparently "threatening" hersmiley11 to his nepotism comment, his constant standing up against the hypocrisy of RubiNav and the likes who happened to tried to keep everyone under their feet but Rahul was outright against their fake self righteousness and blatant high headedness shown. He always stood up firm on his stands and never got afflicted by housemates perception of his and did what he felt right. He's shown so many shades in the game and at the same time recently proved himself to be the only one having empathy and real concern for others where others were simply milking situations to their benefits!

I honestly don't feel Rubina's game is anyway equivalent to Rahul's so definitely as its all about " I Me Myself and my husband" for hersmiley36 and never shown keen interest in winning the show either and she's survived only coz of her pre established fan base unlike Rahul who gained the support through his game!

Rahul, thus, has a clear edge over Rubina from game perspective and I'm happy he has carved his way and stood out against so many popular faces of the TVsmiley40smiley40

tum log India Forum Sambhalo

Twitter py ham hain chaanay k liye ALHUMDOLILLAH tweeting 31 plus hours and we have crossed 5.44M yahan Rahul ko support kro DDt mai ja k thread banao i have heared MAKERS are visiting ths DDT and some YT subscribers

he outclasssed every famous face bs ab 2 hafty ki din raat ki mehnat hai agar koi twitter py hai tu ajay ham ko RTs ki or spare IDs ki bohat zarorat hai agar SPare ID hai tu mujhe PM kro hamko ID kam par rai hain

lots of love

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

I'm multitasking. AT bhi twitter bhi. 😂😂😂

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Rahul is outshining everyone. But we can't sit nd relax. Remember he isn't a TV face nd channel can manipulate votes as well. So it's imp for us to be active in each nd every social media platforms. If we want him to win we need to hype him everywhere.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

But keep commenting on the AT as well. Lets finish this AT before the finale.

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rahul is doing great and gaining many fans

Hope this streak continues

These last two weeks he needs to keep the same tempo

There is only one person who was much above the rest this week— Rahul Krishna Vaidya

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

SK praised Rahul. Tears of joy.