Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Ok many false narratives r there so I'm posting wht exactly happened according to the LF viewers;

Fight started

AS:- tune apne dost ka support kiya rule break mei (doll)

Rkv: mera Bhai hai, mere hak banta hai, itna hi tha toh RD AG ko out kar deti eijaz ki jagah

Tune JB ko support kiya?Tune RD ko support kiya wkv pe bola.

Rkv didn't comment on any personal issues. His ans was acc to whts said in Wkv.

This is the issue. The clips are edited to show just one sentence and circulated among the opposite camps. If this is brought up in WKW, which I think will be, I hope Rahul will be given a chance to put forth what exactly happened.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tulip235

This is the issue. The clips are edited to show just one sentence and circulated among the opposite camps. If this is brought up in WKW, which I think will be, I hope Rahul will be given a chance to put forth what exactly happened.

Thts the thing. All r giving their own narratives acc to the episodes nd promos. Rkv is badly judged nd channel is trying their best to show him negative. The friends and PRs of others r targeting him. He is tolerating many things.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Tulip235 thumbnail

Just read that Disha is coming in as a guest. A part of me wishes that she doesn’t. They will use this to target Rahul even more, and will also keep dragging her even more into their attacks on him.

But on the other side, I hope seeing Disha will give him renewed energy and that he will soar even more higher after that.

Also, it’ll be a treat for us to see Rahul and Disha together 💕💞

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Just read that Disha is coming in as a guest. A part of me wishes that she doesn’t. They will use this to target Rahul even more, and will also keep dragging her even more into their attacks on him.

But on the other side, I hope seeing Disha will give him renewed energy and that he will soar even more higher after that.

Also, it’ll be a treat for us to see Rahul and Disha together 💕💞

I personally don't want her to come. Rkv is an emotional guy this might weaken him. People will drag her more. It's better she stays away.

Tulip235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

I personally don't want her to come. Rkv is an emotional guy this might weaken him. People will drag her more. It's better she stays away.

That’s what I fear, that’s why a part of me doesn’t want her to come. But if she does, I hope she gets a chance to let Rahul know that the support for him is skyrocketing now, it’s much more than it was when he left the show. I hope he gets even more stronger knowing there are millions rooting for him to win.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Tulip235 thumbnail

I noticed this while watching the episode 😊 Our boy is a real gentleman.❤️ Even in the middle of a heated argument, he reaches out to help. This is called winner material!

Edited by Tulip235 - 3 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

I noticed this while watching the episode 😊 Our boy is a real gentleman.❤️ Even in the middle of a heated argument, he reaches out to help. This is called winner material!

Exactly. I know these things won't be appreciated but truth never changes. I know he isn't perfect but that's human. He will make mistakes nd will learn thts a normal human being does.