Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

wth due RESPECT there is NOTHING WRONG in these clips as its all abt Rahul and He got pushed thrice n its our duty and right to talk abt HIM n injustice he has been suffering torture so PLEASE do NOT stop us from everythng as others are SPREADING too much abuse n half CLIPS and khulay aaam discussing everywhere n we have NO liberty to talk in our own AT ....... these tweets have NO abusive words n NOTHING and we will discuss abt wat happened wth Rahul by knowing our LIMITS and rules

otherwise i am QUTTING if have NO right to talk abt HIM

thanks

Tanshi, you are upset right now just as we all are. Please don’t take Munni’s advice personally. She means well. She has a responsibility and she was just cautioning us so that we don’t over react. She is mindful just as we all are that no one points a finger at this AT about our posts. Munni and all of us here know how big a fan you are. You can’t talk about quitting. We all love you here 🤗😘

Let’s all stay together and support Rahul in every way we can 😊

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tulip235

Tanshi, you are upset right now just as we all are. Please don’t take Munni’s advice personally. She means well. She has a responsibility and she was just cautioning us so that we don’t over react. She is mindful just as we all are that no one points a finger at this AT about our posts. Munni and all of us here know how big a fan you are. You can’t talk about quitting. We all love you here 🤗😘

yaar i have an idea n i COMPLETELY REspect tht me being away from ths AT will be BEST for all of You n forum as i dont want ths FORUM AT like home to us be targetted cause of me .. i love u all n RESPECT u all my POV was jst i understand bt tht tweets had NOTHINg wrong in tht 😊mai bohat emotional hun yaar mujhe dor e rehny do

she gave up responsibility cause of me unless she will NOT retain i WONT come ...lots of LOVE and mai SAMJH Gai achay sy ❤️

Tulip235 thumbnail

she gave up responsibility cause of me unless she will NOT retain i WONT come ...lots of LOVE and mai SAMJH Gai achay sy ❤️

Munni isn’t going anywhere and you aren’t either. If we can’t put aside little differences, how can we support Rahul together?

Hugs to both of you from all of us here 🤗🤗🤗 Both of you stay with us and let’s all celebrate Rahul’s journey and his success together 😊

Tulip235 thumbnail

Munni, you too...please don’t resign 🤗

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Are bhai main AT chodne nehi wali hoon don't worry. Responsibilities ati jati rahegi but main Rahul fans se alag nehi hone wali.

Munni isn’t going anywhere and you aren’t either. If we can’t put aside little differences, how can we support Rahul together?

Hugs to both of you from all of us here 🤗🤗🤗 Both of you stay with us and let’s all celebrate Rahul’s journey and his success together 😊

❤️

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Are bhai main AT chodne nehi wali hoon don't worry. Responsibilities ati jati rahegi but main Rahul fans se alag nehi hone wali.

Jab zimadar sambhalo gi to I ll back

. Ab sab hanso khush rho n enjoy

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jab zimadar sambhalo gi to I ll back

. Ab sab hanso khush rho n enjoy

Are meri jaan tu pehle haas de. What's ur age btw?

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Are meri jaan tu pehle haas de. What's ur age btw?

29.. U must be young 😳