Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I will just like to say one thing. If ur angry channelize it by voting for him, makes twitter instagram ids, comment in each post of his. Don't allow anyone to demean him. Try every possible means to make him winner.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

I will just like to say one thing. If ur angry channelize it by voting for him, makes twitter instagram ids, comment in each post of his. Don't allow anyone to demean him. Try every possible means to make him winner.

whn i knw 😊i may NOT be able to fullfill wat u expect so i am QUITTING as i have lots of otehr things to do lik campaign on twitter wth harshit n jayesh bhai n india forum etc SIMPLE i m quitting q k mery waja sy phr kuch ho ye mujhe manzor nai ... i respect u always n LISTEN to u always bt its JUST i kept my POV that i did NOT find anythng wrong in those tweets ,,simple

my last message .. i will PM myself to admin tht i quit for AT betterment tcs

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

whn i knw 😊i may NOT be able to fullfill wat u expect so i am QUITTING as i have lots of otehr things to do lik campaign on twitter wth harshit n jayesh bhai n india forum etc SIMPLE i m quitting q k mery waja sy phr kuch ho ye mujhe manzor nai ... i respect u always n LISTEN to u always bt its JUST i kept my POV that i did NOT find anythng wrong in those tweets ,,simple

my last message .. i will PM myself to admin tht i quit for AT betterment tcs

Ur not wrong but unfortunately few things r there which I can't discuss openly. I know it hurts. But all I want to say don't leave the AT bcoz we can't leave his AT like this. He needs us everywhere. If today we leave bcoz of difference of opinions then we will make the opposite party winner. That's all I want to say.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is this wat rahuls AT needs to feel / look like??😔

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

LF -

Rahul is leading his team as a very active leader. Despite all the flips and conspiracies.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

Is this wat rahuls AT needs to feel / look like??😔

It's love dear. We love Rahul so all these things r happening. All r right from their point of views.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

I know Rahul faced worst things today in the LF. But trust me our boy is strong. He is handling everything with dignity.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Why I will control? Ur not bashing Rahul. I love him as much as u do. Fine. I have pmed the admin. I'm resigning bcoz I was following her instructions only. But if following rules is controlling behavior then I better leave. All the best guys love you. Keep supporting Rahul. I hope we will meet somewhere else. Love you once again.

No...Munni! Please don’t do that. We need an anchor here, and you are one of Rahul's massive supporters.

Right now we’re all upset, so let’s not take each other’s reactions personally. We are one team, and we’ll stand by Rahul together.

Give it some time, and if you still feel it’s the right thing to resign, then please do.

We love you Munni and Tanshi, you both are the jaan of this AT 🤗😘

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

I don't want anyone to leave bcoz of me. I know how much u all love him. I don't want anyone to be upset bcoz of me. It's his AT no-one should leave.