Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Mohammed Zeeshan Ayuub is so freaking underrated. Sometimes I forget he exists until I see him on screen and I am captivated by it. When he is on screen, everything is about him. 

This looks really good so I am looking forward to it. I love exciting political dramas. The only thing that makes me question this is the creator ๐Ÿ˜•

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Excellent starcast. 

GumGum thumbnail

Sunil Grover has more charisma than Saifu does kisko pata tha untill we saw them in the same frame?

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Looking forward to it 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Looks amazing! Love all the actors. I especially love the title of the show. Itโ€™s sure going to be a tandav time from the looks of it. And thank God itโ€™s being released on Amazon prime......because  the rest of the world has that too. ๐Ÿ˜†

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yasss Sunil Grover - best screen presence from the trailer. So many similarities to real life Indian politics, might give this one a watch.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This looks solid! Looking forward to it

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This looks awesome! Mohd. Zeeshan Ayyub is a powerhouse and Sunil Grover looks deadly. Dimple Kapadia is as usual great and Saif seems to have a very interesting role as well. In fact the entire cast looks good.