Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol! Getting herself some new material for the next HR attack, bechari 😅

Edited by powpow - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Not defending Kangu but his fans should have known better when they supported an opportunist like her .

Many of those same fans believe that SSR was not also a drug user. They want or need people to blame and Kangana was giving them targets on a platter. Even when she later said she was doing all this for herself and not SSR many still lauded her for being on the same side.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What else can be expected from Jhanse ki Rani.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What happened to Arjun he looks like chusa huye charsi!

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Along with the SSR bots and IT Cell bots Kangana's biggest supporter KRK also is not happy with this. 😆

https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1345027136634171394?s=20

https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1345039288153616384?s=20

https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1345046818271485953?s=20

Kangal jodi is on the verge of break up. 😭😭 It will be too fun when these two low-lives start going after each other trying to expose the dirty secrets. 🤣

1195419 thumbnail

💔 Awww looks like the Kangal ship is sailing indeed 🥺

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is dying to become cozy with this dude....just to see what she can mine or dig out of him about the old unconfirmed rumors that have been making the rounds about her nemesis Sussanne Khan, whon she hates with a passion. Just when you start feeling sad and think she has scratched her itch and let that dream of having HR go, she goes and gives you a happy surprise and proves she is a cliché, a text book example of psychotic obsessive disorder, a woman with zero or minus dignity.

Even if HR has nothing to feel guilty about Sussanne and what she might have done or not done as one cannot control what others do and drug addiction is a b.tch, who strips people of all humanity, turning them into slaved beasts. It may still bother him to have the mother of his children maligned in public, just because if he loves anyone in this world it is those children...However not an issue, HR will take in stoic elegant stride. Nothing kangana does or does not do will ever surprise him and it affirms his instinct that he was right to reject her in every possible way.

I trust nothing douche bag dude Arjun says, he is washed up and does not have the best reputation. I hope he is prepared, for the curse of kangana, let us see how dark he is and what diabolical embryo starts to hatch from that union.

I want thunder and lightning and plan to be entertained, frankly I enjoy knowing kangana suffers every minute over that festering wound she calls love and my wish is that it lasts until her end, to know she succumbs from it will be pleasant.

No I do not care what damage she does to fools who fail to heed the warning.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

She is dying to become cozy with this dude....just to see what she can mine or dig out of him about the old unconfirmed rumors that have been making the rounds about her nemesis Sussanne Khan, whon she hates with a passion. Just when you start feeling sad and think she has scratched her itch and let that dream of having HR go, she goes and gives you a happy surprise and proves she is a cliché, a text book example of psychotic obsessive disorder, a woman with zero or minus dignity.

Even if HR has nothing to feel guilty about Sussanne and what she might have done or not done as one cannot control what others do and drug addiction is a b.tch, who strips people of all humanity, turning them into slaved beasts. It may still bother him to have the mother of his children maligned in public, just because if he loves anyone in this world it is those children...However not an issue, HR will take in stoic elegant stride. Nothing kangana does or does not do will ever surprise him and it affirms his instinct that he was right to reject her in every possible way.

I trust nothing douche bag dude Arjun says, he is washed up and does not have the best reputation. I hope he is prepared, for the curse of kangana, let us see how dark he is and what diabolical embryo starts to hatch from that union.

I want thunder and lightning and plan to be entertained, frankly I enjoy knowing kangana suffers every minute over that festering wound she calls love and my wish is that it lasts until her end, to know she succumbs from it will be pleasant.

No I do not care what damage she does to fools who fail to heed the warning.

Do you remember when Kangana hired the manager hrithik fired?
And after merely 3 months they parted ways... and the manager was quoted “ I made it clear with Kangana that I will never discuss Hrithik.”

I have no doubt in mind Kangana hired this rampal to try and get some juice on Sussanne.... after all sussanne is living the life Kangana as only phantasize about...

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Do you remember when Kangana hired the manager hrithik fired?
And after merely 3 months they parted ways... and the manager was quoted “ I made it clear with Kangana that I will never discuss Hrithik.”

I have no doubt in mind Kangana hired this rampal to try and get some juice on Sussanne.... after all sussanne is living the life Kangana as only phantasize about...

Oh Yes and she has done much...much more. She trails after him like a hungry hag following a carrot on a stick, including using his (sometimes confused) sister, to get his itinerary...like when he went to ski & posted photos and no more than a few days later she posted she had decided to take a quick trip to ski in the same exact place...she missed him by this much...sisi did not have her info lined up because HR had figured out the game...kanga has a bag of tricks bigger than Santa's...BUT...he has guardian angels...as all good people should...kangana can try to insinuate her self in a myriad ways & imagine her self a romantic soul mate, she IS in a no go zone+.

See the source image

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kangana is beyond weird...