Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I agree about the teeth

She needs to get that fixed somehow. But other than that sheโ€™s an angel ๐Ÿ˜‡ 

I think she had her teeth fixed, I think they are veneers bad veneers.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

thing is in her case, this crash diet look doesnt suit her..it makes her face more elongated and teeth protrude out.

IDK, something is not nice about how she looks now..I agree I found her very pretty in Kedarnath in the salwar suits and the nose pin..she looked beautiful IMO..ive even defended her against those who kept saying she looks manly..but something is not very nice about her right now..

maybe its true that the whole SSR controversy and drugs thing took a toll on her..but one thing that always stood out about her was her live wire personality and articulate and fun behaviour during the IVs..even thats gone missing, so her whole appeal comes crashing down

she is held back but that is because of the ssr and ncb thing, and I think she was heart broken with the kartik thing, so she is not going to say all that she did before when she was so bubbly. 

there's been janhvi and kartik stuff all over instagram for months, with janhvi wearing kartik's clothes and now there is a video of them from Manish Malhotra party.  kind of awkward with that, what does she say when he is brought up

but she still is so funny offscreen, even in the kapil Sharma show, the muft ki jutie story from using the hand sanitizer,  was so funny, and then when they mentioned kartik was the flirt, she was so funny with her reaction.  but again she got so much hate for that on social media from former sartik/current kartik fans.   so she is just trying to be quieter, she even said varun said to not be so free spoken in interviews.

even with that there is spontaneity and wit to her that is still quite appealing.   and I think she looks beautiful in how ami Patel has styled her for coolie's interviews.  

she is my favorite right now, deepika sort of has become so sad in her appearances we have seen her offscreen going and coming to her shoot.  shraddha seems the least effected by the ncb stuff, deepika and Sara just seem hurt.

I wish the best for all of them

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJEK3GApTqS/

Edited by nonam - 3 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Meh Sara ka PR is as annoying as Pari and Deepika's, har film mai yeh log hote hain.

Exactly ๐Ÿคข

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

she is held back but that is because of the ssr and ncb thing, and I think she was heart broken with the kartik thing, so she is not going to say all that she did before when she was so bubbly. 

there's been janhvi and kartik stuff all over instagram for months, with janhvi wearing kartik's clothes and now there is a video of them from Manish Malhotra party.  kind of awkward with that, what does she say when he is brought up

She was like in love with or something  ???

MaxMayfield thumbnail

I think Sara couldnt stand Kartik IRL..it was very evident in those LAK2 interviews..all the gushing in KwK and other IVs before the shoot started was a show..If at all, Kartik seemed to have grown fond of her..but she literally was giving him - touch me not, or you are a downgrade, kinda looks.

I think eventually Kartik even admitted that he is being paid for saying things lol. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think eventually Kartik even admitted that he is being paid for saying things lol. 

Ok Iโ€™ll always love him as an actor. But heโ€™s a tool ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ˜†

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

^So, it's confirmed that it is Parineeti actually.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Sara couldnt stand Kartik IRL..it was very evident in those LAK2 interviews..all the gushing in KwK and other IVs before the shoot started was a show..If at all, Kartik seemed to have grown fond of her..but she literally was giving him - touch me not, or you are a downgrade, kinda looks.

I know people want to believe they weren't real but there's so much proof out there on the sartik fanpages that they were actually dating in 2019. By LAK promotions, I guess they had broken up or were fighting and it was clearly a bad breakup. She spent her birthday deleting their old posts so I think that says it all...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

She spent her birthday deleting their old posts so I think that says it all...

Wow thatโ€™s not a happy birthday at all ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†