Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chingoobean thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

You have a point but she even yells at reporters in a press conference or event. She’s one of those people you can’t take seriously because she’s always yelling. So, whatever point she’s trying to make goes out of the window.

Precisely. There's also an old interview of Mr Bachchan - Rendezvous with Simi, I think - where he's said she is always yelling at their house staff too 😞 I'd hate to be working for her.

I mean I do feel for Jaya di at times and for everything she's had go through because of Big B's alleged flings etc., but all that has made her a very bitter and angry person. Industry people do say she's loving and warm, and perhaps she is, but given what I've seen of her via media I find her anything but that.

Edited by chingoobean - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

She quit acting long back. She is no more an actor. When she was one, there were no paps so she wasn't photographed. What is the need of paps to photograph someone who doesn't like it and is not active in the acting business now? It's because the paps know that she will get irritated, shout at them and those pictures and videos will go viral and become memes. And jaya knows it too that paps do that for their own entertainment and hence gets more irritated.

Nothing wrong with choosing the acting profession and not wanting to get papped. That's not a main criteria of being an actor. Pap culture is just a new business avenue, not a necessity that comes with acting.

That's her temperament, and she is quite infamous for it. I remember her yelling at the. media for calling Aishwariya, "Aish".😆

Ab aise insaan ko kya bolien? She is not an easy going person for sure.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

So a person has no right to be angry when their privacy is invaded?

But she acts like that most of the time. I know the media acts like crap but she definitely doesn't care about giving people a piece of her mind.

But many yester year's celebrities are like that.

I have witnessed Abhijeet Bhattarcharya leaving his show years ago because someone in the front row audience got a phone call and he took it🤣

Asha Bhosle created a scene at a show because my friend who had backstage passes asked for am autograph.

Nothing surprising here.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haha, Jaya's anger looks cute. 😆 Agastya looks good as well. 😃

priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

She is clearly not interested in being papped. They should leave her and taimur alone😆

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Sad? Only if one lives in a parallel universe where clicking someone's pictures in a public place is a crime.

It's legal to record or photograph people in public. The only way their actions are not legal is when the same photographer constantly harasses the same celebrity all the time.

She chose this life of a celebrity, so she has to suck it up.

Y'all Jaya B is claustrophobic. I saw the episodes of Rendez Vous with Simi, the one where the whole family appears. They were making fun of her for being claustrophobic, like she feels suffocated in the car and even in open air. This explains why she feels that way in public.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I've specifically learnt this about photography, at university, that only if you are intruding someone in their personal space, in a private property, is it illegal to click photos of them.

It's perfectly legal and acceptable to click photos of anyone on the street, or in a public place. This woman needs to calm down and my suggestion to the paparazzi, just ignore her. She is a 'has been'. Nobody is interested in what she's up to.

Edited by RaVanKiRani - 3 years ago
MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Not true. They maintained enough space.

Jaya B is so stuck up and arrogant. We have known her hatred for the paps, but at the end of the day, it's a job and they have to do it to feed their families. She has no right to ask them to stop. Her arrogance comes from entitlement, as she considers herself better than other human beings. Despicable behaviour.

If she's so concerned about being identified and photographed, she chose the wrong profession. She should have done a regular job and not become an actor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlWFAl5HLg

this!. She is a vicious person.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ppas must leave actors alone sometime atleast

Jaya is with grankid so leave her alone i feel

But jaya gets angry for everything she has anger management issues

Shes had to quit limelight after marraige and hubby got all limelight although shes the better actress among them both

Than he forced her to do silsila kind of movie

Further his persona l life has frustrated her

So all that anger pours on paps and maids and ash and abhi etc everyone around her

Its not anger at them shes angry at hubby she cannot remove it on him comes out on others

Poor jaya i feel very sad for her all riches and no happiness

She needs a tight jadoo ki jhappi actually

Someone should appreciate sacrifices shes made in lfe for her family and kids etc shes given up everything career, self respect etc how she behave is less compared to what she faced in life i feel

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

Why didnt she leave Amitabh, anyway they are already living in a separate house