Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

you are lucky to be surrounded by happy old people. 😂

All I see around me are that old people tend to get childish and stubborn as they grow Jaya Bachan old (72years) . Wise and Happy old man are a just things of movies and televisions and very rare in reality.

That’s true. I keep telling my Mom to not turn like any of the old people I am seeing around me. My Dadi is such an attention seeker.. worse than my 3 years old toddler.

But I love Jaya B. She is hilarious!

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Really? That’s interesting. My older patients are the best! They always have interesting stories to tell about how things were during their time. Maybe I just like older people and animals more than any other demographic 😆

You are more than welcome to take my Dadi away. Or pm me the address, I will come n drop her. Only condition being, you can’t send her back after 2 days 😆

928730 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

You are more than welcome to take my Dadi away. Or pm me the address, I will come n drop her. Only condition being, you can’t send her back after 2 days 😆

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

What a very very sad sad comment.

Sad? Only if one lives in a parallel universe where clicking someone's pictures in a public place is a crime.

It's legal to record or photograph people in public. The only way their actions are not legal is when the same photographer constantly harasses the same celebrity all the time.

She chose this life of a celebrity, so she has to suck it up.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Paps irritated Jaya Bachchan because they wanted to make headlines on that as that's their 🍞 and butter.

Jaya Bachchan got angry because that's a genuine human reaction as she wanted her private space.

We are judging both here on this forum because we have nothing better to do.

Everyone is right in their place and are doing what they are supposed to do.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jaya Bachchan has every right to be upset with the photographers for taking her picture without her permission. And it's not right equating old with cranky.It's ageism. I hate it when I see celebrities being hounded for selfies when they're out chilling with family and friends. Fahad Fazil once mentioned how he can slip over to the neighbourhood shop for buying milk (his wife sends him) or chill with actor and friend Dulquer Salman and nobody bothers him in public. Now that's what I call decent behavior. They didn't sign a contract to be on display 24/7.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nhrb

BTW how do the paparazzis know in which mall you have gone for shopping Jayaji?

Very pertinent question.

It seems Agastya is on the way to be launched😆

Jaya Bachchan needs to stop getting angry as she was in public place which magically the paps came to know😉.

If it was outside her house, then its annoying.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nhrb

BTW how do the paparazzis know in which mall you have gone for shopping Jayaji?

they themselves call up the camera men and then play BIGG BOSS 😆

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Who said anything about adopting them 😆 I can barely take care of myself. I can be a babysitter for a few hours though, 😆

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If I heard correctly a pap asked her to pose with Agastya and that ticked her off. She doesn't shout at paps for clicking her pics anymore. Last time she shouted at a guy who took pic of her without taking permission and she was like Paps were taking pics coz it's their job but that guy has not right taking pic of her without her permission.