Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Job hai theek hai pic lo thank you bolo aur chalte bano... yeh woh kehne ki kya zaroorat?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

she is funny🤣at this age old people tires to find happiness but she has turn into one khadoos old women and she seem to be never happy in her life🤣well never liked her anyways she needs to try to find happiness and smile she has lost it or never had one🤣

coming to the paps,i understand its their job and all but have some self-respect too if a celeb is not interested in any kinds of paps involvement just ignore the person why get your self-respect being abused by them if it was me even i don't mind having salary cut rather than getting my self-respect by a arrogant snobbish old women who thinks of herself as a almighty superior whose eyes has no value for other human beings

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

She’s such a khadoos 😆. What does it take for someone to turn into this in old age? Usually old people are happy in my experience especially if they are rich too 😆

I mean do you really blame her? All her life, she had to deal with AB & Rekha so I feel for her. Regardless, her khadoosness never fails to crack me up 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kind of a catch 22. On the one hand it’s fair for her to expect to get in and out of stores in peace, and paps are being silly by photographing someone leaving a store. On the other hand she has to realize a celebrity life means you let go of certain freedoms and the paps backed away and as far as we see were respectful to her. Ironically this would have been another boring video if not for her lashing out at them and now it’s viral. Like someone said above, paps probably are trying to rile her up and they don’t even have to do anything but show up and hold a camera 😂.

She’s a perpetual sourpuss, and not just around paparazzi. Seeing her smiling in a picture is kind of surprising actually.

nhrb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BTW how do the paparazzis know in which mall you have gone for shopping Jayaji?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Not true. They maintained enough space.

Jaya B is so stuck up and arrogant. We have known her hatred for the paps, but at the end of the day, it's a job and they have to do it to feed their families. She has no right to ask them to stop. Her arrogance comes from entitlement, as she considers herself better than other human beings. Despicable behaviour.

If she's so concerned about being identified and photographed, she chose the wrong profession. She should have done a regular job and not become an actor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlWFAl5HLg

What a very very sad sad comment.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

She’s such a khadoos 😆. What does it take for someone to turn into this in old age? Usually old people are happy in my experience especially if they are rich too 😆

you are lucky to be surrounded by happy old people. 😂

All I see around me are that old people tend to get childish and stubborn as they grow Jaya Bachan old (72years) . Wise and Happy old man are a just things of movies and televisions and very rare in reality.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is an old curmudgeon 🤗

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

you are lucky to be surrounded by happy old people. 😂

All I see around me are that old people tend to get childish and stubborn as they grow Jaya Bachan old (72years) . Wise and Happy old man are a just things of movies and televisions and very rare in reality.

Really? That’s interesting. My older patients are the best! They always have interesting stories to tell about how things were during their time. Maybe I just like older people and animals more than any other demographic 😆

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I mean do you really blame her? All her life, she had to deal with AB & Rekha so I feel for her. Regardless, her khadoosness never fails to crack me up 😆

True! I guess that would cause anyone to go insane especially since Rekha still walks around with sindoor on her maang 😆