Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Balram is already a villain in the text. Even more than Karna, Balram gets whitewashed. The criminal raped Yamuna as per HV. Krishna later married her probably because of that. According to Brahmavaivarta Purana, Balram kept raping her. 

I don't think Balram is whitewashed. He is rather his evils are actually ignored

Karna is actually whitewashed making his crimes having been done by others. He being shown as someone miserably stuck in evils

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Found my prior post. 

This is horrendous!!! 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Saw the preview for RK.😆

Radha turns into a cow for fun. Not kidding. Samb turns into a tiger so he can kill her. Krishna runs to save her.

This show😂 How can scipt writers be this ridiculous? Are they 12 or something? First of all, why would anyone want to shapeshift into a cow? I could understand a bird or a dolphin or something, but a cow? Also, even my relatively decent mind can come up with a couple of pervy memes from that storyline.😆 God help me. Thirdly, why? Just why? There are enough Krishna stories to dig into for months, and they choose to go this route.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Saw the preview for RK.😆

Radha turns into a cow for fun. Not kidding. Samb turns into a tiger so he can kill her. Krishna runs to save her.

This show😂 How can scipt writers be this ridiculous? Are they 12 or something? First of all, why would anyone want to shapeshift into a cow? I could understand a bird or a dolphin or something, but a cow? Also, even my relatively decent mind can come up with a couple of pervy memes from that storyline.😆 God help me. Thirdly, why? Just why? There are enough Krishna stories to dig into for months, and they choose to go this route.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wasn't Radha still not aware of her powers and the fact that she's a Goddess as per the makers na? 

They really are making this show for teenagers, not matured audience. 😁 Radha was really much better being Barsana's mukhiya than the official caretaker of Samba. 

Btw, I saw one bts of Radha-Samba hug scene on Instagram and I found it so cringeworthy for some reason. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Also see this tamasha too

Raas of Krishna Radha in front of all Dwarka log 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJTY4CYHuPp/?igshid=2sgegjcs9dax

Edited by Sweetypie34 - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wasn't Radha still not aware of her powers and the fact that she's a Goddess as per the makers na? 

They really are making this show for teenagers, not matured audience. 😁 Radha was really much better being Barsana's mukhiya than the official caretaker of Samba. 

Btw, I saw one bts of Radha-Samba hug scene on Instagram and I found it so cringeworthy for some reason. 

May be they r saying is radha is itchadhaari cow kya

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

May be they r saying is radha is itchadhaari cow kya

🤣

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Cannot insult Lord Krishna in reality more than this I say..why this show not stopping seriously..

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Also see this tamasha too

Raas of Krishna Radha in front of all Dwarka log 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJTY4CYHuPp/?igshid=2sgegjcs9dax

The only good thing in the video is Sumedh's dance. 😎

So now the makers have started ruining raas leela too. Krishna be like, F**k my wives, my family, my praja. Main toh as usual Radha ko stop karunga from leaving me. 😂