Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Eijaz has always been an elitist. Right from the start, he used to always go after Rubinav and Jasmine to bond with them despite them not liking just because Eijaz thought these 3 were “elites” in the house. While he always being bad towards “commoners” who were good with him: Shehzaad and Nikki, and even Jaan after Farah bashed him.

and now he seems to be smitten by Rubina ji 😆

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

and now he seems to be smitten by Rubina ji 😆

He always wanted to be in her good books. Finally she is ghaas daloing him as she has now lost the numbers.

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Eijaz has always been an elitist. Right from the start, he used to always go after Rubinav and Jasmine to bond with them despite them not liking just because Eijaz thought these 3 were “elites” in the house. While he always being bad towards “commoners” who were good with him: Shehzaad and Nikki, and even Jaan after Farah bashed him.

This! He always considered himself elite and nikki and gang was always low for him. He always wanted validation from them whoch he got now and he will behave this way now.

Wait till abhinav leaves, he will go with rubinaji!

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There was no commoners this time. Difference between elitist and commoner is based on their behavior on the show. Mujhe to meri commoner Nikki sabse achi lagti. Haaaynnnnnnn, haaaaynnnnnaaaaaa.😊

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

There was no commoners this time. Difference between elitist and commoner is based on their behavior on the show. Mujhe to meri commoner Nikki sabse achi lagti. Haaaynnnnnnn, haaaaynnnnnaaaaaa.😊

There is in the minds of the housemates depending on their popularity, pre-existing fanbase, and rapport with Colors.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey bhai samjho eijaz sahi bolta hai, usko game ki bohot samhaj hai, issliye wo finalist hai aur Shehzad kabka eliminate ho chuka hai. Acc to him he's a Gamer, acc to me he's just overconfident

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

BTW alpha aur beta male ki baate vohi karta hai jo khud apne masculinity se insecure hai, it totally makes sense why eijaz is always in his rambo mode, he overcompensates for it by acting aggressive..

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Arey bhai samjho eijaz sahi bolta hai, usko game ki bohot samhaj hai, issliye wo finalist hai aur Shehzad kabka eliminate ho chuka hai. Acc to him he's a Gamer, acc to me he's just overconfident

I was an Eijaz sympathiser in the start. But the day he backstabbed Shehzaad by voting him out- I understood he doesn’t DESERVE my sympathy. I still support him in issues where he’s right or where he’s being wronged by someone (eg Kavita’s chicken), but I don’t see him as a winner. 

I created this post because I felt he’s not sufficiently criticised in this forum- probably because people think he doesn’t deserve any footage 🤣

Edited by Bang-bang - 3 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well one wouldnt associate Rahul with anything alpha even the most biased person would have to admit that. But i guess Eijaz shouldn't have said it if he wasn't provoked into it 

Bang-bang thumbnail

ONG I burnt so many with my small post that the report button is getting spammed 🥳🥳🥳