Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So he indirectly called Rahul a beta? Eijaz jo dikha raha hai woh woh hai nahi... he is putting on a nice act and riding on the sympathy wave. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Eijaz looked overconfident today. First he called Rahul is envious of his, and Abhinav's looks and then he poked Nikki and Jasmine, by telling that Shehzad was evicted because he was mimicking Koyal that day. 

And I feel if this statement would have said by Abhinav or Rahul or even Aly, there would be so much of bashing for them. But since it's Eijaz, he gets the sympathy and free pass. 😳

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I like Rahul and Eijaz bond tho but jo wrong hai usse wrong se kam nahin bol sakte yaar.

I don’t care who has bond with whom. I bash Rahul when he deserves, bash Rubina and Abhinav when they deserves, bash Nikki and Jasmine probably more than they deserve, so I’ll bash Chicha like a boss😎

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Eijaz looked overconfident today. First he called Rahul is envious of his, and Abhinav's looks and then he poked Nikki and Jasmine, by telling that Shehzad was evicted because he was mimicking Koyal that day. 

And I feel if this statement would have said by Abhinav or Rahul or even Aly, there would be so much of bashing for them. But since it's Eijaz, he gets the sympathy and free pass. 😳

Senior citizen discount 😎

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and Ejaz gloating about being an alpha makes him the biggest MCP out there🤢

alpha beta wali language typical MCPs ki hi hoti hai.. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rahul be like.- Hum karien to saala character dheela hai😆. I never thought eizaz had this kind of superiority complex. But hai 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am happy nobody is bashing Eijaz specially in this topic as per few here. Thora morcha vorcha nikalo, andolan shru karo..😊

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Rahul be like.- Hum karien to saala character dheela hai😆. I never thought eizaz had this kind of superiority complex. But hai 

Eijaz has always been an elitist. Right from the start, he used to always go after Rubinav and Jasmine to bond with them despite them not liking just because Eijaz thought these 3 were “elites” in the house. While he always being bad towards “commoners” who were good with him: Shehzaad and Nikki, and even Jaan after Farah bashed him.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The moment chichha referred to himself and nalla as "alpha" i lost it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeh chicha kaunse duniya mein chala gaya immunity win karke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

I am happy nobody is bashing Eijaz specially in this topic as per few here. Thora morcha vorcha nikalo, andolan shru karo..😊

Han bilkul... aap morcha taiyyar kijiye, main naare lagane pahuch jaungi😳