Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Any other thoughts ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Does she channelise her inner angst against that bush pup through these nonsense videos? Quite a bit of revenge I must say given she utaros his izzat using his own money 😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Even tho I want to say something about the song and the casting (nepotism et. al), today I will only talk about the music video.

How toxic is this shit? The clothes burning, writing on mirrors with blood, trying to kill yourself...does T Series realise that kids watch these things too? Is this what they want impressionable teenagers to do? What message are they trying to spread?

This is the worst music video I have seen in a while. I would definitely ban this shit...coz I am sure the 12-18 demographic gets influenced by these things. Forget about nepotism and the song for once, this can impact an entire demographic the wrong way.

Yeah yeah.. And same ppl opposing such songs go crazy gaga over if Taylor swift, Rihanna, katty, Ariana does it.. am I right? Or am I right!

Cut the crap of digging hole into everything that is shown for entertainment on large.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krrish4You

Yeah yeah.. And same ppl opposing such songs go crazy gaga over if Taylor swift, Rihanna, katty, Ariana does it.. am I right? Or am I right!

Cut the crap of digging hole into everything that is shown for entertainment on large.

You're absolutely wrong.

Problematic is problematic, no matter who does it. I do not defend any of my favourites, even if they cross the line.

You cut the crap and go see what the TicTok/TakaTak generation does after watching nonsense like like this. There is a fine line between entertainment and toxic shit.

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

You're absolutely wrong.

Problematic is problematic, no matter who does it. I do not defend any of my favourites, even if they cross the line.

You cut the crap and go see what the TicTok/TakaTak generation does after watching nonsense like like this. There is a fine line between entertainment and toxic shit.

Ghanta 🔔🔔

I don't watch sissy stuff. U watch it everyday, I guess.😛😂

50 Shades film gives orgasm even though main female leads gets tied up waigera. It is fine for u all bcoz that bit** is from high class standards, works in corporate but u ppl don't like Divya Kumar's character in song is showing pain bcoz she isn't corporate chick like 50 Shades one.

Different rules.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am still not over from the nightmare of Yaad piya ki and top of tha yeh aur ek nightmare!

Does she have anything else to do?

😖

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krrish4You

I agree with you. This is all for entertainment and if it offends anyone they can simply turn it off. But you can dial it back a bit. Don’t have to jump on anyone’s throat.