Jennifer Winget Vs Aalisha Panwar : Who plays a better psycho? - Page 4

Poll

Whose performance as a psycho you liked more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Strictly from Acting's perspective it's Alisha this is Alisha's 1st show as a lead and she slayed it and how (though OTT in 1-2 scenes) Jen got easily lost in crowd in her 1st shows as a lead.

Jennifer as an actress in pretty one note as In her immediate show after beyhadh  she was the definition of bad acting esplly the scene where she confronts her death husband for cheating imagining him. Having said that even Alisha was not good in meri gudiya 

I wonder why Jennifer's fandom is so vile she appears to be a sweet lady but her fans starts jumping on others who refuse to sing her praises.

Winget fandom is worst female fandom i have come across and most insecure one.Despite projecting winget virtual queen they are most insecure ppl who instead of discussing her performance use to discuss other actresses on bepannah forum and try to project their virtual queen goddess of acting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.They insulted every actress who is actually popular online as well popular with trp audience as winget doesn't have even one hit show in her kitty.They called DT and DD just pretty faces to prove how good their virtual queen as an actress sad i can't even say that for winget is pretty face  because she is average face with pretty average acting πŸ˜‚.DT(YHM),DD(Madhubala) atleast have massive superhit shows even their other shows worked better than any of jennifer show . jennifer the virtual queen only had SC which was average on trps and in that too gautam rode overshadowed her .Her Bepannaah was superflop with her cringeworthy acting and again harshad was saving grace of that show.Beyhadh 1 is only show where jenny shined because her character was strong and she did act well i will not take that away from her and online audience liked her but show never appealed to trp audience.neither her any other show.She has huge list of flops and her last show was even axed because show was flop and jenny was expensive for them.Still her fans have audacity to call other actresses flop what a delusional and vile people belong to her fandom.Personally i like jenny she seems to be good person but not as great actress her fans project her. In this post too her fans are trying to put down alisha by calling medicore blah blah πŸ˜‚ that proves my point they put down other actresses down to prove how superior is their virtual queen is in their dreams. What makes me laugh they think harshad become popular because of jenny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Harshad has done two massive superhit shows like KDMHMD and tere leye .Her fans seems to be teenager they don't know how popular was harshad but jenny no show saw that level of success πŸ˜‚.Arab countries they are talking about shows of sanaya and drashti were hugely popular there and sanaya was first actress who became popular in arab then dd got huge popularity there and also in other abroad countries like turkey,south africa,indonesia but delusional winget fans think she is only one popular in whole worldπŸ˜‚

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Both are extremely good

Jennifer was so intense as Maya in Beyhadh 1 so I will pick her

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Winget fandom is worst female fandom i have come across and most insecure one.Despite projecting winget virtual queen they are most insecure ppl who instead of discussing her performance use to discuss other actresses on bepannah forum and try to project their virtual queen goddess of acting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.They insulted every actress who is actually popular online as well popular with trp audience as winget doesn't have even one hit show in her kitty.They called DT and DD just pretty faces to prove how good their virtual queen as an actress sad i can't even say that for winget is pretty face  because she is average face with pretty average acting πŸ˜‚.DT(YHM),DD(Madhubala) atleast have massive superhit shows even their other shows worked better than any of jennifer show . jennifer the virtual queen only had SC which was average on trps and in that too gautam rode overshadowed her .Her Bepannaah was superflop with her cringeworthy acting and again harshad was saving grace of that show.Beyhadh 1 is only show where jenny shined because her character was strong and she did act well i will not take that away from her and online audience liked her but show never appealed to trp audience.neither her any other show.She has huge list of flops and her last show was even axed because show was flop and jenny was expensive for them.Still her fans have audacity to call other actresses flop what a delusional and vile people belong to her fandom.Personally i like jenny she seems to be good person but not as great actress her fans project her. In this post too her fans are trying to put down alisha by calling medicore blah blah πŸ˜‚ that proves my point they put down other actresses down to prove how superior is their virtual queen is in their dreams. What makes me laugh they think harshad become popular because of jenny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Harshad has done two massive superhit shows like KDMHMD and tere leye .Her fans seems to be teenager they don't know how popular was harshad but jenny no show saw that level of success πŸ˜‚.Arab countries they are talking about shows of sanaya and drashti were hugely popular there and sanaya was first actress who became popular in arab then dd got huge popularity there and also in other abroad countries like turkey,south africa,indonesia but delusional winget fans think she is only one popular in whole worldπŸ˜‚

IKR some delusional fans of her putting Hina down on insta in her posts and I was like bitch please your fav has one show that got only one thing going for it : online hype if done a survey audience will remember an akshara over Maya cuz let's face it Hina will always be a bigger star than Jen can ever imagine Jen may is a better actor but she has 0 trp pull got proven again and again Hina has box office duds but she can get trps therefore EKTA got her for Nagin5 

And people want Jen to be compared with The Simone Sen ? That woman had one of the biggest success of ITV Hina such was her popularity that she became first actress to present an Emmy beating Bollywood Diva's🀣 and yep Sakshi is iconic cuz she had both trps and online hype not bunch of lunatic hoes pulling everyone down to hail there fav

I think this is why even a big Jen fan like Hadia AKA bhatakti Jawani calls her own fandom Vile

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

We know our fav is the best...she is the darling of masses...one or two haters are creating Mid's to pull her down Sab pata hai

Phir BHI ek adna SA poll Harte Dekh gaand me itni mirchi lag gayi ki baak Sab KO clowns haters aur dusre actors Ki bashing Kane lag Gaye.

Goes on to proof when you have zero trp hits 🀣 and IMDB ? A brilliant movie like Thappad has 2 rating proofs how reliable it is 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hands down Alisha. Jennifer was good, but well any average actress can nail it if they have an author backed role and that too opposite a very ordinary actor like kushal tandon. However, I really think jennifer deserved the success for beyhad, she definitely has the screen presence. I was solely disappointed with her performance in Bepannah, she was that bad, and on top of that Harshad was actually the best actor of the show, so he ate her alive onscreen, Jennifer is good but when it comes to be up with experienced actors like Harshad, she's not up to the mark, also the way her character was written didn't help. However, I loved watching beyhad and Bepannah, jennifer did two completely different characters onscreen so she deserves the success IMO. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocWho

It is absolutely hilarious to compare Jennifer Winget to mediocre Alisha. At least compare to someone with equal footing like Simone Singh in Ek Hasina Thi.

Also, why is it always the same bunch of clowns who rant on twitter come here on IF too with many different fake IDs and pretend as different people? Before coming at JW's acting in BP take a look at your favourite HC (who was practically unknown before BP lmao) who was a ham master throughout the show with his eyes popping out of the sockets in every scene and shouting and screaming to show intensity. Probably the most overrated character and performance in recent times when gems like Ashish Sharma, Aham Sharma, Mohit Raina, Sumedh Mugdalkar remain obscure to the general public. Who can forget that one obsessed DD fan lurking around  to downplay JW's achievements when her favourite is flopping everywhere? #ouch Apart from these lowlives everyone loves JW so suck it lol

I'm no fan but are you serious πŸ˜‚.. HC was unknown before Bepannah? Hahaha 🀣.. 

Poor HC, he would be lost in oblivion if he wouldn't star opposite the fairy queen jennifer winget right? 🀣🀣🀣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Till today, I used to take jennifer fans seriously, but wow πŸ˜‚.. They actually think that Harshad is popular only because of Bepannah 🀣..I believe jennifer can never even dream of a show as successful as kis desh Mei hai mera dil and Tere liye, the kind of trps, craze, adulation and success Harshad got for these shows is unmatched. Bepannah was his come back after a hiatus and he literally overshadowed her as zoya. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Harshad has the best chemistry with sriti jha then comes aditi n anupriya. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

I'm no fan but are you serious πŸ˜‚.. HC was unknown before Bepannah? Hahaha 🀣.. 

Poor HC, he would be lost in oblivion if he wouldn't star opposite the fairy queen jennifer winget right? 🀣🀣🀣

LMAO he was a forgotton actor before BP which is true. His only successes are due to Ekta which anyone has. If you all undermine JW to elevate mediocre actors we can very well do the same to your favourites. Don't dish out if you can't take it

PS: Also IF ki dummy aka kiss my ass aka tede naina can only rant their asses trying to demean her being a fan of that overrated OTT Chopda and not to forget the one butthurt and crazy DD fan who is flopping left right and center. Saraswatichandra is one of the first shows to have reached the Arab world and is a massive success. Heck even Beyhadh2 which ran for 3 months aired on MBC Bollywood which hardly airs any sony show and that too a show that was abrubtly discontinued in India. So keep staying in your delusional world if it makes you sleep well at night .

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Harshad has the best chemistry with sriti jha then comes aditi n anupriya. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Yeah .. but I think his best chemistry was opposite Anupriya, everything about Tere liye was just so beautiful ❀️. His best performance so far.