Jennifer Winget Vs Aalisha Panwar : Who plays a better psycho? - Page 12

Poll

Whose performance as a psycho you liked more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Just like hyperventilating DD who thinks she's the only great actress to exist and calls others overrated conveniently. Her chamchas like you are the same lol.

lol i don't worship dd as if she is some acting goddess or flawless human being.if she did wrong she did wrong and i m not here to cover her mistakes i accept she is flawed human being and still like her.Liking her doesn't mean i m going to put down other actresses down as you ppl do to prove how good your favourite jenny is.Unlike you i criticize even my favorite dd for her mistakes and performances and don't jump on people for healthy criticism.So Keep on defending your devi till you get some prasad from her bye take care.

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lol i don't worship dd as if she is some acting goddess or flawless human being.if she did wrong she did wrong and i m not here to cover her mistakes i accept she is flawed human being and still like her.Liking her doesn't mean i m going to put down other actresses down as you ppl do to prove how good your favourite jenny is.Unlike you i criticize even my favorite dd for her mistakes and performances and don't jump on people for healthy criticism.So Keep on defending your devi till you get some prasad from her bye take care.

Lol your words don't match your actions just like your idol. Hold your marbles. You are one obsessed hyperventilating dd fan girl who shoves your opinions down others throats if they say DD is a below average mediocore actress. Your actions don't match your words leena walia.

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Lol your words don't match your actions just like your idol. Hold your marbles. You are one obsessed hyperventilating dd fan girl who shoves your opinions down others throats if they say DD is a below average mediocore actress. Your actions don't match your words leena walia.

lol you are one who is ignorant here and that is your problem not mine .Still u can go through my posts in silsila 😂😂 i have criticized dd too i said and still saying she is average actress not some acting goddess unlike you who do bhajans of jenny day and night and here too i didn't cover her mistakes  so Obsessed kaun h dekh raha h duniya ko tum apni bezati khud kra rahi ho.Not even single reply of you to me have logic .And my name is preeti for you kind information maturity tum me h nahi kyuki mota teenager demag h tera jo kuch bhi imagine karta h phir bhi hope this gets into your mind. I m out of here tum karti raho jenny penny bhajan kirtan. All you are doing is repeating same things like parrot as you have nothing to justify your actions infact you are proving my all points right that you are just obsessed fan and obsessed logo se interact karna is like banging my head on wall so bye god bless you and hope you get well soon

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lol you are one who is ignorant here and that is your problem not mine .Still u can go through my posts in silsila 😂😂 i have criticized dd too i said and still saying she is average actress not some acting goddess unlike you who do bhajans of jenny day and night and here too i didn't cover her mistakes  so Obsessed kaun h dekh raha h duniya ko tum apni bezati khud kra rahi ho.Not even single reply of you to me have logic .And my name is preeti for you kind information maturity tum me h nahi kyuki mota teenager demag h tera jo kuch bhi imagine karta h phir bhi hope this gets into your mind. I m out of here tum karti raho jenny penny bhajan kirtan. All you are doing is repeating same things like parrot as you have nothing to justify your actions infact you are proving my all points right that you are just obsessed fan and obsessed logo se interact karna is like banging my head on wall so bye god bless you and hope you get well soon

You keep saying goodbye and reappear shamelessly.