Anupamaa Written Update 19 Nov 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Anupama getting ready to go for yoga classes along with Mama ji and Babuji, encouraged by Nandini and Samar .

Nandini’s smiley sticker is on everyone’s shoes. Vanraj gets enraged seeing Anu smiling and discussing happily with Samar, Nandini ! Mama ji n Babuji , he taunts her about her choice of attire ..saree n sports shoes combination , Babi ji and Mamaji reply Vanraj n comes to her rescue l Anu just makes a face at Vanraj at the perfect reply he received . Vanraj is even more annoyed to see them all jog out of the house towards the park .

He calls up KAvya and finalizes the outing she had planned for her birthday . Kavya is very happy that he had managed to take time out for her plans to be with her .
Vanraj informs his family about his out of station business trip .

Baa and Babuji ask if he was going alone or would Kavya accompany him . Anu is shocked , Samar n Paritosh /Toshu are embarrassed . Vanraj does not reply .

In the park Nandini guides hem all on yoga steps , mama ji and Babuji go away after short while to have coconut water. Samar  is smitten by Nandini n stares at her, she distracts him. Soon Babuji is tired n Samar takes him away for coconut water. Nandini guides Anu on meditation to get inner peace , during meditation Anu gets panic attacks as she visualizes Vanraj Kavya romantic scenes . Nandini calms her n asks her to get rid of the thoughts she had bottled up within her, they were bothering /disturbing her n harming her, Anu does not talk about her thoughts n they return home.

As she is entering she sees Vanraj leaving the house with his suitcase . She taunts him that at least he bothered to remember some one’s birthday n was going to keep one person happy. Vanraj gets annoyed with her remark , goes away . 

Rakhi n Kinjal visit Shah family , greeting ps are exchanged on new year , kinjal pays respect to the elders of Shah family . Rakhi n Baa have taunting session and face off. Mama ji and Babuji remain calm n diffuse the tensions . Anu wants to finalise the date for Kinjal Toshu marriage but Rakhi is in no mood to proceed , she makes excuses of knowing the family more, of finding out about her daughter’s In laws in greater details to save her from future embarrassment. She gives examples,s of other families where InLaws were found to have loose character . She hints Anupama about  her husband’s affairs.

Anu remains silent much to the disappointment of Kinjal n Toshu.

Kavya and Vanraj go on a holiday to a resort together , he lies to his family about going on business trip. At the resort Kavya is addressed as Mrs Kavya Vanraj Shah, she gifts him bright shirts n asks him to wind down n relax n not consider himself as her boss. They have close romantic moments openly in the resort. 

Rakhi catches the lovebirds together n takes their pics on her mobile secretly . She decides to humiliate the Shah family publicly.

Precap 

Kinjal asks Anu to return home immediately as her mom had sent pictures to every one and baa n Babuji were very upset 

Anupama n her children are shocked.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

I doubt they have sent pictures. Fun will be confronting them  and catching them red handed🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I doubt they have sent pictures. Fun will be confronting them  and catching them red handed🤣

They showed Rakhi taking pictures, and Kinjal getting worried  of Maa Babuji getting upset on seeing pictures. It seems kuch dhamaka honey waala hai .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=370843434207018

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

iam 1000 per sure its not vanraj and kavya picture mayb  rakhi dave send herself pic in that white dress🤣thats why baa react 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

iam 1000 per sure its not vanraj and kavya picture mayb  rakhi dave send herself pic in that white dress🤣thats why baa react 

I hope you are right .

I dont want those poor innocent sweet elderly couple to get hurt like this. How shameful.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I hope you are right .

I dont want those poor innocent sweet elderly couple to get hurt like this. How shameful.

Oh no, they will be hurt in the most horrifying way😆 and shameful way... By seeing rang raliya with their own eyes! 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Maybe. I hope so, because this is no fun to kmow through pictures 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Oh no, they will be hurt in the most horrifying way😆 and shameful way... By seeing rang raliya with their own eyes! 

you mean a live video from HYDERABAD ??😲😲

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update yaar 🤗