Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

wait what?  don't they have boot camp after they are selected?  I mean masterchef India kaa toh yahi format hai, aur shayad baaki sab kaa bhi aaisa hi hota hoga.

and chalo  we would have believed this when this would have happened at the very beginning of the competition, but when she is 1 stage away from the finals toh aaisi gadbad?

I mean may be ho jata hoga, but I am assuming that she would have used all this in anuj's home naa, blender toh kiya hi hoga.

Blender bhi Aadhya ki wajah se blast ho jayega shayad 😂

This is Mohalla Chaap Masterchef level, only veg dishes, shooting every alternate day, no difficult rounds nothing. Only Maa’s stupid bhashan is constant in every round.

Imagine if she cleared the audition with a long ass Bhashan on Maa, Orat, Beti Bahu then no surprise even if she wins it 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 14 days ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Both Shruti and Aadhya are Anuj’s responsibility.   If the stupid man could not be bothered to find Anupama in five years why drag her back to his house to a situation indirectly of his own making.  Can none of the men in these serials take responsibility for their own situations?  Vanraj, like a toothless tiger standing by while Toshu and Pakhi were up to their shenanigans while Anuj can’t even handle his own daughter.  The whole scenario reminds me of a joke that had me rotflol. 

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Blender bhi Aadhya ki wajah se blast ho jayega shayad 😂

This is Mohalla Chaap Masterchef level, only veg dishes, shooting every alternate day, no difficult rounds nothing. Only Maa’s stupid bhashan is constant in every round.

Imagine if she cleared the audition with a long ass Bhashan on Maa, Orat, Beti Bahu then no surprise even if she wins it 😂

I am imagining what will happen if a contestant comes on Master chef and starts giving bhashan like this.

Also difficulty ke naam par they just have 15 minutes mei khana banao wala round.

Also what she would have done with the blender jo vo blast hi hogaya, I mean what are the possibilities

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 14 days ago