Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

epi 39 part 1 - mish is on a cycle ride late night and spots abir's cycle outside a temple (i didnt get how, they dont number plates right? did abir write his name on it? 😕)

anyway, i didnt get why was she trying to open his cycle's lock 😲 😆 I like their 'more power to us' hi5 here 😳 more power to us, mishbir fans too, indeed  😎

mish got the job but she rejected it, not becoz kunal said so but because she didnt want a job due to family relations 🤓 so as expected kuhu got it.

abir's guitar tune was nice, the one before title song one.

When Mish called his name he didn’t come so she tried opening his bicycle lock and right away he was there to stop her! 🤣 She knows he will appear when she’s being her original angry chorni self 🤣

Mishti’s Ajeeb logic works with Ajeeb Rajvansh 😳

Loved the guitar tune, a sad version of title track. So Meenu used to sing that song to her kids when they were little!  Abir got his love of music from her. If Nanu hadn’t told Abir in post wedding episode that Meenu was like an alien from a young age, I would think Meenu had a humane side to her in her youth which got warped and twisted after being betrayed by Mehul. She became bitter about everyone and everything. 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Epi 38 part 1 - This show should have been titled ye rishte hain differences ke. Meenu and abir had different opinions about his dad, mishit and kunal had different opinions about her working

edit - forgot to add, when kunal asked her that mishti didnt need to work, she readily agreed. 😲 and kunal also got amused by it. he also asks her that why she did not resist it. and she about to tell her reasons. but just then her got call from abir.

I felt so bad when kunal had to go because of abir this time 😔 wish their date didn’t get spoilt.

Meenu’s double standards about mishti not being BM-BP’s owndaughter whe she herself had hidden kunal not being her own son 😡

Abir saved the day. But yeah, like sums had pointed out, he had already talked about knowing about her dad to BP.

bold: nice title 😆

meenu is such a hypocrite  🤬

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

epi 39 part 2 - nanu already gave abir and meenu's reponsibility to mish 😆 nanu imitating amitabh's style was funny.

mish goes for a job interview at abir's ngo, not knowing its his. She says she doesn't want a job becuase of contacts. she wants a job on her own merit. you go girl! 😎 (though i think she got a job a red pear too on her own  merit. khair) 

meenu is so convinced that mishti was 'galat ladki'  

mishbir first scene at NGO 😳 btw why was he doing yoga at NGO? itna bada ghar toh hai 😲😆

she recognised his voice when he called her mishti but not earlier when she heard it first. 🤔

mishti repeats that she wont work based on connections so she says she will not wrk there. 😎and abir is like you are perfect for this job but because of what BP said, I cant let you work here either 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Wasn’t that cafe called Garden Cafe or something? And it was in a garden like setting with that dreamy white curtained gazebo type seating. Abir also later made a white curtained gazebo for Mishti at the lakeside 😳

Why did Abir tell Kunal to return home when he could have handled the whole thing in Kunal’s absence? Not that I minded Mishnal date getting spoiled 😆 but felt very sorry for Mishti because she was just going to share her own story with Kunal and he just left. 
Meenu trying every trick in the book to create misunderstanding between Mishti and Kunal. First she tells the manager to give the job to Mishti then when Mish herself rejects the job she convinces Mish to take up the job at Abir’s NGO

Meenu actually pushes Mishbir together to keep Mishti away from Kunal 😆 uska chaal hamesha ulta hi padta tha 😆

Where was Abir’s body double?

yeah it was called garden something..it reminded me of mishbir's first date by the lakeside too

ikr? abir also ruined mishbir's date unintentionally (or was it intentional?😉)

Meenu was acting as a cupid for mishbir 😆

Abir's body double was used for RV house scene where naman's truth was revealed. They only showed shaheer's closeups, all the other shots had BD

m4manju thumbnail

When Mish called his name he didn’t come so she tried opening his bicycle lock and right away he was there to stop her! 🤣 She knows he will appear when she’s being her original angry chorni self 🤣

Mishti’s Ajeeb logic works with Ajeeb Rajvansh 😳

Loved the guitar tune, a sad version of title track. So Meenu used to sing that song to her kids when they were little!  Abir got his love of music from her. If Nanu hadn’t told Abir in post wedding episode that Meenu was like an alien from a young age, I would think Meenu had a humane side to her in her youth which got warped and twisted after being betrayed by Mehul. She became bitter about everyone and everything. 

I would have liked to belive that too. i wish she didnt become this insanely crazy person later and so blind in her wrong opinions about mishti that she could not see her own son was going eons away from her 

@his guitar tune today - yeah he played a small note before he began playing title track, which was a nice tune. meenu with abir and kunal as kids and she singing that song to them somehow gave me feels of 'ye bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan hain' wala song 🤣 i know aapke srk ki movie ka hain.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Abir’s philosophical words to Mishti that the past is like a ghost which rides our backs reminded me of Bikram and Betaal stories. He advises Mishti to let go of the past and live in the present. But Abir doesn’t follow his own advice, he keeps on harping about finding his dad. How come Abir never managed to find Mehul in all these years when he was frequently coming to Rajkot?

How come Mehul used Red Pear Travels to keep shuttling between Mumbai and Rajkot (as Mishti found out later) but Meenu never found out about that? 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

epi 38 part 2 - meenu's hypocrisy continued. She was curious to know about mishti's dad while she hid about kunal's dad and the fact that he was not her own son. In fact they got to know about it after kuhu and kunal's wedding 

mish feeling sad remembering her father 😔 kuhu got her chocolate mint ice cream and also tried to lift her mood 😳 kash woh hamesha aise hi rehti.

Meenu tried to instigate kunal but kunal said they didnt hide about it as abir already knew.

loved this mishku scene. I agree with you, they should've kept their bond like this

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Meenu is the biggest hypocrite! Maheshwaris got to know about Kunal’s birth truth so much later, when KuKu had been married for many months! Meenu hid that secret from them for so long and here she was blaming BM BP for hiding Mishti’s real parentage. Why does BM always look guilty and scared? She’s always frightened of Meenu finding out the truth, first about Mishti then about Kuhu’s birth truth. Abir is always Mishti’s savior, he saves maheshwaris from his mom everytime! 

BM always guilty look annoys me too. What's there to be scared about? it's not mishti's fault that her dad was a criminal

Meenu was so mad at abir for revealing kunal's birth truth to everyone but here she's acting like she's never hidden anything from anyone

m4manju thumbnail

Abir’s philosophical words to Mishti that the past is like a ghost which rides our backs reminded me of Bikram and Betaal stories. He advises Mishti to let go of the past and live in the present. But Abir doesn’t follow his own advice, he keeps on harping about finding his dad. How come Abir never managed to find Mehul in all these years when he was frequently coming to Rajkot?

How come Mehul used Red Pear Travels to keep shuttling between Mumbai and Rajkot (as Mishti found out later) but Meenu never found out about that? 

bold - I have not seen most of the baba track's episodes so I am aware of this. But if it was so, its stupid to show meenu didnt know about it.  it was impossible.

Abir ke advice sabke liye hain, except himself. 😆 he went so overboard with his baba jaap was sometimes 😔

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

loved this mishku scene. I agree with you, they should've kept their bond like this

hai na? it was really unncessary to bring animosity between them.