Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THREAD #3🥳🥳

All you girls are going at break-neck speed😆

So overwhelming to see the love this show is getting even after a month of it's sudden end.smiley42

Great love to all those here on the forum who are trying to keep this thread active by re-living and re-watching our beloved show. 

Have fun and enjoysmiley27smiley31

p.s just a friendly note: try and keep the discussions about the characters and the episodes only. And avoid any offscreen or personal life of actors(after the end of our show)here, please

Thankyou xx🙏

Thanks a lot, Nandu! 🤗

We’re all being good girls aren’t we? 😳😆

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Epi 38 part 1 - This show should have been titled ye rishte hain differences ke. Meenu and abir had different opinions about his dad, mishit and kunal had different opinions about her working

edit - forgot to add, when kunal asked her that mishti didnt need to work, she readily agreed. 😲 and kunal also got amused by it. he also asks her that why she did not resist it. and she about to tell her reasons. but just then her got call from abir.

I felt so bad when kunal had to go because of abir this time 😔 wish their date didn’t get spoilt.

Meenu’s double standards about mishti not being BM-BP’s owndaughter whe she herself had hidden kunal not being her own son 😡

Abir saved the day. But yeah, like sums had pointed out, he had already talked about knowing about her dad to BP.

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Episode 38:

Mishnal date scene: kunal started off so well until he asked mishti that why should she work and called her his responsibility..like what is wrong with you dude?

Judge Judy Reaction Gif By Agent M Loves Gif - Find & Share on GIPHY

This time abir spoiled their date. The set decoration was so cute but everything went to waste 

Mishti couldn't tell Kunal about her dad..so we have to wait for the big reveal on their GD day

Back to RV and meenu's plans: so you guys were right, RV family thought mishti was Varsha and Shaurya's daughter. But Abir spoiled meenu's plans by saying mishti had already told him the truth. But Shaheer's BD was distracting me from this scene 😆

Meenu is playing another game by asking their company's HR to give the job to mishti even after kunal told her that he doesn't want mishti to work to create further misunderstanding between them 😡

Wasn’t that cafe called Garden Cafe or something? And it was in a garden like setting with that dreamy white curtained gazebo type seating. Abir also later made a white curtained gazebo for Mishti at the lakeside 😳

Why did Abir tell Kunal to return home when he could have handled the whole thing in Kunal’s absence? Not that I minded Mishnal date getting spoiled 😆 but felt very sorry for Mishti because she was just going to share her own story with Kunal and he just left. 
Meenu trying every trick in the book to create misunderstanding between Mishti and Kunal. First she tells the manager to give the job to Mishti then when Mish herself rejects the job she convinces Mish to take up the job at Abir’s NGO

Meenu actually pushes Mishbir together to keep Mishti away from Kunal 😆 uska chaal hamesha ulta hi padta tha 😆

Where was Abir’s body double?

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

epi 38 part 2 - meenu's hypocrisy continued. She was curious to know about mishti's dad while she hid about kunal's dad and the fact that he was not her own son. In fact they got to know about it after kuhu and kunal's wedding 

mish feeling sad remembering her father 😔 kuhu got her chocolate mint ice cream and also tried to lift her mood 😳 kash woh hamesha aise hi rehti.

Meenu tried to instigate kunal but kunal said they didnt hide about it as abir already knew.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Epi 38 part 1 - This show should have been titled ye rishte hain differences ke. Meenu and abir had different opinions about his dad, mishit and kunal had different opinions about her working  

I felt so bad when kunal had to go because of abir this time 😔 wish their date didn’t get spoilt.

Meenu’s double standards about mishti not being BM-BP’s owndaughter whe she herself had hidden kunal not being her own son 😡

Abir saved the day. But yeah, like sums had pointed out, he had already talked about knowing about her dad to BP.

Meenu is the biggest hypocrite! Maheshwaris got to know about Kunal’s birth truth so much later, when KuKu had been married for many months! Meenu hid that secret from them for so long and here she was blaming BM BP for hiding Mishti’s real parentage. Why does BM always look guilty and scared? She’s always frightened of Meenu finding out the truth, first about Mishti then about Kuhu’s birth truth. Abir is always Mishti’s savior, he saves maheshwaris from his mom everytime! 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Wasn’t that cafe called Garden Cafe or something? And it was in a garden like setting with that dreamy white curtained gazebo type seating. Abir also later made a white curtained gazebo for Mishti at the lakeside 😳

Why did Abir tell Kunal to return home when he could have handled the whole thing in Kunal’s absence? Not that I minded Mishnal date getting spoiled 😆 but felt very sorry for Mishti because she was just going to share her own story with Kunal and he just left. 
Meenu trying every trick in the book to create misunderstanding between Mishti and Kunal. First she tells the manager to give the job to Mishti then when Mish herself rejects the job she convinces Mish to take up the job at Abir’s NGO

Meenu actually pushes Mishbir together to keep Mishti away from Kunal 😆 uska chaal hamesha ulta hi padta tha 😆

Where was Abir’s body double?

I and sums felt bad when their date got spoilt di  ek acchi date toh deserve karte the dono :(

And yeah she was about to tell her secret to him which was a big deal for her. tg later he remembered it when abir asked him if mish ever tried to talk to him.

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Meenu is the biggest hypocrite! Maheshwaris got to know about Kunal’s birth truth so much later, when KuKu had been married for many months! Meenu hid that secret from them for so long and here she was blaming BM BP for hiding Mishti’s real parentage. Why does BM always look guilty and scared? She’s always frightened of Meenu finding out the truth, first about Mishti then about Kuhu’s birth truth. Abir is always Mishti’s savior, he saves maheshwaris from his mom everytime! 

Exactly di. She is SUCH a HYPROCRITE di! what a big one!! I mean she is all guns blazing about mishti's dad, while mishti's prospective groom kunal was not her own son either and she was HIDING that. And she had audacity to ask BM BP how would they feel if she hid something like that. pot calling the kettle black 👏

Yeah, Bm shouldnt be so afraid.

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I felt so bad when mishnal date got spoilt, specially as she was just about to talk about her dad 

The set and ambiance of the date was so pretty though 

was there shah's BD? 😲 sorry i got late, so just finished first 5 mins of the epi

yeah check his height and hair 

m4manju thumbnail

epi 39 part 1 - mish is on a cycle ride late night and spots abir's cycle outside a temple (i didnt get how, they dont number plates right? did abir write his name on it? 😕)

anyway, i didnt get why was she trying to open his cycle's lock 😲 😆 I like their 'more power to us' hi5 here 😳 more power to us, mishbir fans too, indeed  😎

mish got the job but she rejected it, not becoz kunal said so but because she didnt want a job due to family relations 🤓 so as expected kuhu got it.

abir's guitar tune was nice, the one before title song one.

pallavi25 thumbnail

I and sums felt bad when their date got spoilt di  ek acchi date toh deserve karte the dono :(

And yeah she was about to tell her secret to him which was a big deal for her. tg later he remembered it when abir asked him if mish ever tried to talk to him.

Well I was rooting for Mishti and Abir and Mishnal was never the end game so it didn’t matter to me that their date got spoiled. Kunal was trying sincerely but it was on again off again kind of interest on his part. And I hated his views on a working wife. Such a rigid, orthodox minded guy! Wife would be his responsibility so she should not work? He doesn’t belong in the 21st century.