Arjun Rampal: ‘I have nothing to do with drugs’

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Arjun Rampal, questioned by the NCB for 7 hours, says ‘I have nothing to do with drugs’

Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal was questioned by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in a drug-related probe for around seven hours on Friday. The NCB, which questioned Rampal's partner Gabriella Demetriades on Wednesday and Thursday, has also arrested his friend Paul Bartel, an official of the central agency said.

"I have nothing to do with drugs. I have prescription for the medicine which was found at my residence and the prescription has been handed over to NCB officials," Rampal told reporters. "I am cooperating with the investigation and the NCB officials are doing a good job," the model-turned-actor said as he emerged out of the NCB's zonal office.He had been summoned in the case related to alleged drug use in the Hindi film industry, the NCB official said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ghar ka deep clean karne ke baad, I am innocent.😆Bechara must be suffering from withdrawal symptoms after having to stay clean.😭

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

"the NCB officials are doing a good job"

Oh the need to suck up to NCB so that they do not fasao him.

What came out of this never ending NCB investigation? 59 grams of weed? lol

Gr8 job indeed

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why did the NCB even bother to announce they found medicine at his house and use that as an excuse to question him for 7 hours. Prescription medicine. Did they think that was going to lead to a confession and naming of others?

So far in these major Bollywood sweeps post Rhea arrest they've found in three homes - one cigarette butt, 10grams of weed and prescription meds. smiley36

Even if someone was a major drug dealer they'd have cleaned out their residences and businesses by now.

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Theek hai. Lekin jaane se pehle yeh toh batate jao ke tum moti aur patli cigarettes ko pyaar se kis naam se pukarte ho?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Liar liar...pants on fire 👎🏼