Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Konkana is an easy pick. For a moment, I wanted to say Kangana for her comedy timing but then Konkana's range is too good. She was effortlessly good in Mr and Mrs Iyer, Wake Up Sid, 15 Park Avenue, Omkara etc. Her filmography is diverse and vast. Also, there's something natural about watching Konkana on screen. She becomes the character.

Kangana has a long way to go. She has made some good choices and some not so good ones. But she has the potential and has the skills to do to better.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Who’s Kangana Ranaut?

chingoobean thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana has thus far (for me) only been as good as the script and the director; Konkona has often times risen above both. I have always found Koko compelling no matter the quality of the material eg Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, Aaja Nachle etc

Edited by chingoobean - 3 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Please learn to separate Art from Artist. Koko can't pull off Fashion, She can't do commercial films .

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Please learn to separate Art from Artist. Koko can't pull off Fashion, She can't do commercial films .

But neither does Kangana fit in a lot of commercial films. Check out her nightmares Rascals etc. Both Kangana and Konkana are very limited in terms of their commercial aspect.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

But neither does Kangana fit in a lot of commercial films. Check out her nightmares Rascals etc. Both Kangana and Konkana are very limited in terms of their commercial aspect.

Those are bad films... TWMR was as commercial as possible .

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Neither can do any of the roles that the other did.

Konkona could have easily do Queen

loginidran thumbnail

Those are bad films... TWMR was as commercial as possible .

Datto in TWMR is anything but a conventional commercial heroine.

It’s like me giving the examples of Wake Up Sid and Aaja Nachle for Konakana’s commerical stint.

Can Kangana fit into a Lagaan, Dil Chahta Hai, Gajini, Wanted, Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, OSO, Baahubali, Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani(any of Kashi or Mastani will do) Padmaavat,Golmaal(Kareena’s role), etc? Those are the hardcore commercial cinema that I could think of from the recent times.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Datto in TWMR is anything but a conventional commercial heroine.

It’s like me giving the examples of Wake Up Sid and Aaja Nachle for Konakana’s commerical stint.

Can Kangana fit into a Lagaan, Dil Chahta Hai, Gajini, Wanted, Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani, OSO, Baahubali, Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani(any of Kashi or Mastani will do) Padmaavat,Golmaal(Kareena’s role), etc? Those are the hardcore commercial cinema that I could think of from the recent times.

Ha ha Ha... You hate Kangana I understand... I love Koko way too much than when I used to love kangu .But Kangana at present can play any of those roles you have mentioned.

About Datto, Boss that character was not commercial But the film was... I hope you know the difference .

Edited by Pirated_Fun - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Ha ha Ha... You hate Kangana I understand... I love Koko way too much than when I used to love kangu .But Kangana at present can play any of those roles you have mentioned.

About Datto, Boss that character was not commercial But the film was... I hope you know the difference .

Lol I get it that you are not able to make a comment without getting personal but I cannot get down to your level so I will try to make it simple for you. We are talking about the characters where an actor can fit in. And Kangana clearly cannot fit into a conventional commercial heroine.