Originally posted by: mnm13

ok soma❤️

hope to see you around🤗

Yes of course 😊🤗

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

you are sweet too🤗 thank you for the ache ache baatein ☺️❤️ i get compliments for my sense of humour but you said so sweet things ❤️ i am touched

Welcome sweety 🤗

Not everyone can make anyone laugh..😊 

And you can turn any situation be it good or bad into a comic one and that too a positive one..👍🏼Turning negative into positive by sense of humor is not everyone's cup of tea..And i love you so much for that quality..🤗

I am glad that i made you feel good 😳

Edited by TinkiGogoi - 3 years ago
mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Welcome sweety 🤗

Not everyone can make anyone laugh..😊 

And you can turn any situation be it good or bad into a comic one and that too a positive one..👍🏼Turning negative into positive by sense of humor is not everyone's cup of tea..And i love you so much for that quality..🤗

I am glad that i made you feel good 😳

❤️❤️❤️🤗

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Haina 🤪 he likes to chidhao his wifey ☺️ and enjoying the attention he is getting from wifey 😆

Haan Naughty man ☺️🤪

Your siggy munia ❤️ I'm adoring bon just like Ani adoring his wifey ❤️

ani in patibabu land☺️ he is actually very shaitan ☺️

thank you re. i liked this scene so much thatade a siggy to tadofy 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

beautiful vm 

loved it

so perfectly depicted little bondita's feeling..never thought but its really good with Rudhita...

ani's teasing so good..

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

beautiful vm 

loved it

so perfectly depicted little bondita's feeling..never thought but its really good with Rudhita...

ani's teasing so good..

🤗thanks a lot for the compliments ❤️

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

🤗thanks a lot for the compliments ❤️

You are welcome 🤗

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Munia you nailed it behen... I just loved this vm a lot...❤️

Song selection is superb and apt.. Old songs always creates a magic and you innovated with brilliance portraying our Rudhita... This songs suits them very well..😳 

The scenes very well matched with lyrics.. Editing and coloring is damn intriguing and beautiful.. You have summarize whole episode beautifully...👍🏼

Do make more vms of Old songs Munia.. It's definitely creating magic out of excellence... 

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Munia you nailed it behen... I just loved this vm a lot...❤️

Song selection is superb and apt.. Old songs always creates a magic and you innovated with brilliance portraying our Rudhita... This songs suits them very well..😳 

The scenes very well matched with lyrics.. Editing and coloring is damn intriguing and beautiful.. You have summarize whole episode beautifully...👍🏼

Do make more vms of Old songs Munia.. It's definitely creating magic out of excellence... 

🤗❤️thank you dear

feels great to hear such nice words of appreciation from you😳

and yes, old songs are actually gold. the lyrics,music and feel everything is magical in them. i will try to use more old songs 👍🏼

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

so today when rimi said  dugna laagan dena padega after watching that deshi firanggi babu,  this song from laagan came into my mind. todays episode was pretty much similar to the song that is  radha kaise na jaale.

i had this sudden urge to make a vm..... and all these ideas was coming up but what i could ultimately made may be isn't that great but i couldn't sleep until i finish it. so it's past  4am and i am sharing the vm here 🤣

i feel like i don't have a life 🤪 

whatever here's the link. plz do watch it. and try to look at it in a cute funny way don't take it seriously. i avoid making rudhita vm on song having words like love, pyaar and all those cheesy things but this one has them all🤣

jo bhi ho.... i should stop and you people all should watch it and comment if you like it or not. good night/ morning

https://youtu.be/4DYTtWN_xZ8

here's the Google drive link: 

or

This is so awesome👏🤣

Loved it sooo much❤️

Aurra is too good woth these expressions man!!👏😆

Really love the way you combined scenes of Ani Mini and Bondita doing peek a boo😆

This is sucha cute and funny vm⭐️⭐️