Hilarious but beautiful vm👏

And hai...itna cute Radha!!!

thank you 🤗

rudhita is redefining cuteness ❤️

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Omg 🤗 this was so cute 😳 

I really love this song to the core.  I know this song by heart and love each and every word. 

That's why when you came up with this VM idea I went crazy 🤪 and its so perfect 🤣 Bon and her Jalan 🤪🤣

I could literally imagine Bon as a jealous Radha 😳 and Ani as Kanha 🤪

Lyrcis fit so perfectly in the current situation 🤣 

Special these are my favorites...

"Kanha ke ye jo do naina hain.. Jinme gopiyo ke chaina hain.." ☺️😳 

"Gopiyaan taare hain.. chaand hai chaand hai Radha"  awwwwww.. . 

"Madhuban me bhale Kanha kisi gopi se mile.. mann me toh Radha ke hi prem ke hain phool khile " ❤️

And phone call convo aur dining table scenes was just 🤪

Thanks for making this 🤗

aww rimi i am glad you liked it🤗

This song is beautiful so is the episodes

i didn't know the whole song just first few verses but while making vm i noticed lyrics are matching Rudhita so beautifully ☺️

i was surprised...my subconscious brain identified the similarities and popped this up🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

aww rimi i am glad you liked it🤗

This song is beautiful so is the episodes

i didn't know the whole song just first few verses but while making vm i noticed lyrics are matching Rudhita so beautifully ☺️

i was surprised...my subconscious brain identified the similarities and popped this up🤣

This is the best possessiveness song ever 🤪

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thank you priya 🤗

❤️

lots of love to you my sweetheart❤️

spacebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww it's such a beautiful vm munia☺️ I loved it to the core❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG this is just perfect  The way you have incorporated promo glimpse of Bondita between Ani-Mini scenes that's so thoughtful, loved it. You have summarised the whole episode in the best way ❤️ Wonderful 👏

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so today when rimi said  dugna laagan dena padega after watching that deshi firanggi babu,  this song from laagan came into my mind. todays episode was pretty much similar to the song that is  radha kaise na jaale.

i had this sudden urge to make a vm..... and all these ideas was coming up but what i could ultimately made may be isn't that great but i couldn't sleep until i finish it. so it's past  4am and i am sharing the vm here 🤣

i feel like i don't have a life 🤪 

whatever here's the link. plz do watch it. and try to look at it in a cute funny way don't take it seriously. i avoid making rudhita vm on song having words like love, pyaar and all those cheesy things but this one has them all🤣

jo bhi ho.... i should stop and you people all should watch it and comment if you like it or not. good night/ morning

https://youtu.be/4DYTtWN_xZ8

edit: waise main avishaap nehi deti parr colors ki ranggg utaar jaaye ye dua karti hoon🤪 itni mushkil k baad mera video fir kha gaya.

i will shortly post the GDRIVE LINK 

if none of the links work pls let me know in comment. GD  is now acting up after YouTube. this is why i don't want to make vms but rudhita forces me to 🤪

Mindddddd blowing...👏🥳

WHAT A VM ... Bohut bohut bohut achaa hai.. ❤️ Main kal hi EDT me bol rahi thi, "I dunno how will I sound but I want I want a Rudhita dance seq in this track 🤭". Now that you have made such an exceptionally beautiful vm on the same song, I am contented now. Ab show me aisa kuch dikhaye na dikhaye farak nahi padta...

Ye bohut acha tha. What an apt selection of scenes going so well with the lyrics 🤩. Now I am feeling like this song was made for Rudhita after watching this vm. 

Outstanding👏. Lovvvved it!

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: briti_asfiya

Adbhut, Ashadharan, Hilarious too. Great VM Munia. 🤗

❤️❤️ awww,briti dear 🤗

thanks a lot😳❤️

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Munia🤗 this was amazing🤣🤣

Jello cutie bondu nazar aa rahi thi soo cute🤣

Her muh phulana and expressions when Ani talked with Mini was treat to watch🤣

Good job👍🏼

thanks asfia🤗❤️

bon has broken the record of cuteness she is getting more cute day by day. ani k adhao ka kya kehna ⭐️

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

What have you made Munia? 🤣🤣🤣

Jealous and possessive Bondu at it's best with the perfect song with exact feels for Bondu..🤣🤣🤣

Kaha kaha se idea laati ho re..🤪i told you na you are a natural comedian..you proved it already..😆

Aurra's expressions as Bondita..👏I am so enjoying it..Pravisht too is giving perfect expressions as Pati babu 👍🏼

Thanks Munia for making it for us..🤗🤣

hehehe 😆 thank you thank you🤗❤️ hawa mai urrne lagunggi abb toh main 🤪 idhar udhar bad jokes crack karte firunggi toh tumhari galti 🤣

aurra and pravisht are awesome they make ani and bon so lovable❤️