Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Daisy21

he was on a break from shooting for some days...

Hope aman will come back soon...

But don't know how soon we'll get to see him...

today's episode I felt disappointed...storywise....

But how roshni can be so cold about aman and arman that's beyond my imagination...

Don't know why she's blindly trusting tabiji...

Hope she will understand tabiji can trick them....

I think the ring given by roshni's mother will play an important role for saving roshni....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We think that ring given by Roshni's mom to save Roshni . Roshni says today's episode I don't know how Tabeezi will know everything and she will punchure our plan everytime 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today's ep is important as it shows Roshni's state of mind😒Wo thak chuki hai sab se apni zindagi se aur sab kismat pe chod diya usne . Aaj wo depression mein lag rahi thi aur jab koi depression mein hota hai to uske emotions pe bhi asar hota hai. She is not cold to Aman bas usko laga ki wo to marne wali hai aur agar Aman phir se mirror ke bahar agaya to phir apni jaan ko uske liye khatre mein daalega. And usne Rehaan-Shayari ko Armaan ki kasam isliye dilaayi kyunki use laga wo log galat kasam nahi khyege that does not mean she is cold to Armaan also now. 

Rahi baat Tabiji pe trust karne ki to uske aaj ke dialogues se its clear that she is also too irritated towards Tabiji. Tabiji ne na uske prati koi emotions dikhaye jab usne bataya ki wo uski niece hai , she is frustrated at Tabiji and this again proves in Precap jis tarah se wo Tabiji se baat kar rahi thi ki aapne kaha tha ki mujhe aur mere pariwar ko pareshaan nahi karengi. Agar wo sach mein Tabiji se itna pyaar karti to aise baat nahi karti .

Roshni is in a broken state ðŸ˜­

PS- Have a feeling ki Tabiji was also involved in Roshni's parents death. Some huge secret is there surely.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiyarah24

We think that ring given by Roshni's mom to save Roshni . Roshni says today's episode I don't know how Tabeezi will know everything and she will punchure our plan everytime 

This line shows that Roshni thinks that chahe kuch bhi kare Tabiji ko sab pata chal jaata hai and she fears that Tabiji will harm Aman , Armaan and his family. 

Clearly now she considers Aman's family as her.

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

We think Roshni fears that Tabeezi will harm Aman and Arman and her family . She already said Tabeezi I will give you this heart but you don't harm anyone .

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Isn't she Tabeezi's brother's daughter?

yes, she is....

But after seeing tabiji's evilness....and her coldness towards roshni

We have speculated....if she's her aunt in real, how could she act so cruel to her?

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today's ep is important as it shows Roshni's state of mind😒Wo thak chuki hai sab se apni zindagi se aur sab kismat pe chod diya usne . Aaj wo depression mein lag rahi thi aur jab koi depression mein hota hai to uske emotions pe bhi asar hota hai. She is not cold to Aman bas usko laga ki wo to marne wali hai aur agar Aman phir se mirror ke bahar agaya to phir apni jaan ko uske liye khatre mein daalega. And usne Rehaan-Shayari ko Armaan ki kasam isliye dilaayi kyunki use laga wo log galat kasam nahi khyege that does not mean she is cold to Armaan also now. 

Rahi baat Tabiji pe trust karne ki to uske aaj ke dialogues se its clear that she is also too irritated towards Tabiji. Tabiji ne na uske prati koi emotions dikhaye jab usne bataya ki wo uski niece hai , she is frustrated at Tabiji and this again proves in Precap jis tarah se wo Tabiji se baat kar rahi thi ki aapne kaha tha ki mujhe aur mere pariwar ko pareshaan nahi karengi. Agar wo sach mein Tabiji se itna pyaar karti to aise baat nahi karti .

PS- Have a feeling ki Tabiji was also involved in Roshni's parents death. Some huge secret is there surely.

I think tabiji is after arman, not rehan definitely...

Roshni didn't get that yet...

Whenever she'll sense that she will definitely try to protect armaan and will be ready to fight with tabiji

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

definitely roshni is in broken state....

But....as she's going to sacrifice her life....she can't leave arman as orphan...as aman is not also there...

Even she or anyone from family didn't try to rescue aman....she can definitely think for aman's safety but can't keep him away from his family forever....

It looked little forced....But no offense or complain...

I think vsc's absence is factor here....otherwise this track can be designed in different way...it has too much potential....

I think Rehan will try to rescue aman....and it will be a heroic entry just few episodes before finale....

Sufia1307 thumbnail

When Arman save Roshni . We think Tabeeze is after Arman not Rehan