Aman- Jaan de sakta hoon aur ab jaan le bhi sakta hoon.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today Aman shocked me actually😲Jaan to usne Roshni ke liye kai baar di but today he is on darker side like Roshni ke liye kisi ki jaan le bhi sakta hai, this move of Aman is shocking for me but it again shows that Aman Roshni ke liye kis hadd tak jaa sakta hai. He plans to kill Tabiji despite knowing that this will result in Roshni hating Aman and Rehaan also warned him but still Aman tied Roshni and went ahead with his plan.

But tomorrow Aman ka ye plan hi backfire ho jayega as wo teer Tabiji ko laga zaroor par hurt Roshni hui now i want ke Roshni ke past ke saath hi ab ye Kidney ka bhi truth bahar ajaye. How Roshni will forgive Aman that he tries to kill her phuphi ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, it's actually shocked me too.

We haven't seen aman ever killing or trying to kill someone....

But does he has any other option? 

Roshni has signed the peace treaty....

Tabiji is mad after power....if only tabiji mends herself that's the way to save all.....but it seems impossible now...

Though my heart is NOT ready to accept aman in this way...

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Yes, it's actually shocked me too.

We haven't seen aman ever killing or trying to kill someone....

But does he has any other option? 

Roshni has signed the peace treaty....

Tabiji is mad after power....if only tabiji mends herself that's the way to save all.....but it seems impossible now...

Though my heart is NOT ready to accept aman in this way...

Ya today  Tabiji action shows she is crazy now - choosing dress and dancing all that was looking like madness🥱

Today Aman showed his other side of craziness for Roshni , he cant afford to loose her so he planned to kill Tabiji jo ab tak usne nahi kiya , agar phir jaan deta to wo repetitive ho jaata chalo makers ne kuch naya to socha . Hamesha ye jaan dene ka chakkar bhi boring ho gaya tha . Now he want to kill someone for Roshni 

Shocking and unbelievable twist by makers.😲

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ya today  Tabiji action shows she is crazy now - choosing dress and dancing all that was looking like madness🥱

Today Aman showed his other side of craziness for Roshni , he cant afford to loose her so he planned to kill Tabiji jo ab tak usne nahi kiya , agar phir jaan deta to wo repetitive ho jaata chalo makers ne kuch naya to socha . Hamesha ye jaan dene ka chakkar bhi boring ho gaya tha . Now he want to kill someone for Roshni 

Shocking and unbelievable twist by makers.😲

tabiji turning negative was a big shock too...

She killed shola jinn, tried to kill aman and now wants to kill roshni....even after knowing she's her niece...

1st I thought she's taking revenge against Khan family...but trying to kill her own niece for power...unbelievable!!! What's her difference with parveen then?

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

tabiji turning negative was a big shock too...

She killed shola jinn, tried to kill aman and now wants to kill roshni....even after knowing she's her niece...

1st I thought she's taking revenge against Khan family...but trying to kill her own niece for power...unbelievable!!! What's her difference with parveen then?

Tabiji ne kabhi nahi kaha ki wo Khan family se revenge le rahi hai wo apna heart wapas chahti hai uske liye she will go to any extent phir chahe wo Roshni ko maar kar hi kyu na ho.

I will not be surprised agar kal ko dikhate hai ki wo Roshni ki sauteli phuphi hai . 

Daisy21 thumbnail

Maybe....she might be not her own aunt...

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

Today Tabeezi says If she have anglelic heart she become Ayana again and she will rule of the Ayana world. She was mad . First we think she did not takee revenge with Khan family . She want to rule Ayana world . What difference between Tabeezi and Parveen .

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aman says Rehan and Shayari I will kill Tabeezi . I know Tabeezi was save our live to do everything . But now she was wrong . She wanted to kill Roshni . I know Roshni will learn this she will hate me but I have a no choice . And Tabeezi was mad . Firstly we thought she wanted to revenge against Khan family but no she want to rule this Ayaana world after take the anglelic heart . And Rehan and Shayari act like a someone was attacking them . When Roshni use her Ayaana power they take this from Roshni . It was Aman to act like a attacking Rehan and Shayari . To use this power against Tabeezi .  We think Tabeezi is not Roshni real aunt . 

magicworld thumbnail

I think for the time being Roshni will remain angry with Aman and will say u r like ur father u r not my Khan baba and this pic looks like phuphi is explaining something to Roshni regarding Aman .