Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 years ago

SSR's sisters are so weird was not there a molestation case against one of the sisters too? first time heard sth like that.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SugaAgustD

SSR's sisters are so weird was not there a molestation case against one of the sisters too? first time heard sth like that.

Women do molest and sexually harass others a lot. The victims can be kids, boys, men and other women. Many people do ask help from hospitality, travel and aviation staff. This is very common.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -sim-

SSR broke up with her and kicked her out of his house on 8th June so Rhea is  EX

Other EXs did not procured Drug for him nor their brother are into Drug dealing so media is going after Rhea

Who told you that they broke up? 

Don't fights happen between couples?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Thats awful. What world are we living in!

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Women do molest and sexually harass others a lot. The victims can be kids, boys, men and other women. Many people do ask help from hospitality, travel and aviation staff. This is very common.

NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope they dismiss the plea

Those sisters are shady af

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Lol why are people so pressed about Shweta's social media posts? She didn't commit any crime by retweeting posts against Rhea. It's her SM page she can do what ever she wants,she isn't bribing or threatening authorities to influence the verdict.His family dislikes Rhea and they definitely have their reasons to hate her.Every person who has been closest to him is supporting the family not Rhea. I as a Sushant fan loathe her too ( and always will) then it's obvious that a family who lost their son and had definitely had interacted with his so called "eternal love" and know more about her equation with Sushant than general public doesn't like her. 

Every accused in a high profile case has to face the fury of public. Why are people acting like Rhea should have gotten any different treatment? It's not like she was lynched of burned alive.You can't control public emotions.

@bold..

After reading this I realized talking to you is waste of time.. Anyways had there not been police whenever she was summoned to courts she would have surely been lynched or burned alive.. All credits goes to global didi

Lol why are people so pressed about Shweta's social media posts? She didn't commit any crime by retweeting posts against Rhea. It's her SM page she can do what ever she wants,she isn't bribing or threatening authorities to influence the verdict.His family dislikes Rhea and they definitely have their reasons to hate her.Every person who has been closest to him is supporting the family not Rhea. I as a Sushant fan loathe her too ( and always will) then it's obvious that a family who lost their son and had definitely had interacted with his so called "eternal love" and know more about her equation with Sushant than general public doesn't like her. 

Every accused in a high profile case has to face the fury of public. Why are people acting like Rhea should have gotten any different treatment? It's not like she was lynched of burned alive.You can't control public emotions.

Her social media posts created the whole media circus against Rhea. She systematically defamed Rhea without solid proof through her posts. And that IS a crime. 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and the love that siblings have for each other doesn't matter ...right??

I have 2 younger brothers ...and no one loves them more than me...not even their wives....I hurt if they hurt......even if one of the sisters tried to get him medicine...may be because she couldn't see him suffer and wanted to help...how many times do people in India manage to get the medicines by hook or crook..its not uncommon over there....I still have faith in family...the bond people share with their parents, children and siblings....they day we lose it...this world would be a very sad place to live.

I agree, no sister/brother would try to kill their own siblings intentionally. There are exceptions but those are not norms. I too have siblings and I will give my life for them if required, so I will never believe that Sushant's sisters killed or even wanted to kill him. They loved him and I will never question Parents/Siblings love. 

But I don't believe they are saints either, specially Shweta & her husband. The way she has manipulated most of the fans of SSR for her personal/professional gain with those fake reviews, blogs and nepometer app, cringeworthy is the only word I can use for all her actions for past 3-4 months. Then, there is an IPS officer bro-in-law who was using his influence to get things done without official FIR. A high court lawyer bro-in-law & sis who were intimidating SSR worker with supreme court lawyer dhamki. SSR's sister Meetu was the last close relation he had any contacts with as far as I know. So I want to know what exactly happened in that last week with SSR and if this FIR by Rhea helps to find out the truth from other side then I want the plea to be rejected and case to be investigated from both the sides. 

GumGum thumbnail

Govt. agencies shouldn't investigate taking one side. They should investigate for truth. So, they must investigate on this side too. Since this side had told enough lies, was also involved directly to come under the investigators radar. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arnab will be more than fine. 

Heard he’s entering into politics soon. I’m sure he will be :-)