Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

How can you say that when their lawyer, their father and that fame-hungry USA sister did all they can to further malign Rhea's image? The lawyer commented on every single negative news about Rhea but kept quiet on the ones about Sushant, especially about the ones where he was addicted to weed. 

Besides how can they be suspicious of Rhea when she was nowhere near and even in contact with SSR before his death? 

They only wanted to know where his money was, that's it. All they wanted was the money. They even lied in court about not knowing about their brother's depression. 

Now anyone saying they love their siblings is not the same as the conspiracy these sisters tried to trap Rhea in. You love your sibling, it's natural but don't go around trapping others for his suicide when you very knew that he was sick and unwell days prior to that.

What they did to Rhea and her family was wrong. They should pay for it.

They did nothing for Sushant’s image as well, they tarnished it.

I find it hard to believe that having HC lawyers in the family they didn’t know that Sushant’s mental illness & drug habits wouldn’t have to come to light sooner or later. 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

Ex GF ? 🤣Then why media along with internet trolls vilified  only her for his death when he has several exes in his kitty? She was his Current GF when he died and it gives her all right to know what his sisters did to him last days on her absence..

SSR broke up with her and kicked her out of his house on 8th June so Rhea is  EX

Other EXs did not procured Drug for him nor their brother are into Drug dealing so media is going after Rhea

Edited by -sim- - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

😆

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

They did nothing for Sushant’s image as well, they tarnished it.

I find it hard to believe that having HC lawyers in the family they didn’t know that Sushant’s mental illness & drug habits wouldn’t have to come to light sooner or later. 

All in the name of MONEY! They are the reason why SSR's secrets like he was addicted to weed and actually dated the women he was rumoured to date and difficult to work with are out in the open.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

All in the name of MONEY! They are the reason why SSR's secrets like he was addicted to weed and actually dated the women he was rumoured to date and difficult to work with are out in the open.

Yes, I think most people who are supporting the sisters are getting sentimental about it. We Indians are very emotional when it comes to family.

simrata thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

They have every right to file FIR against the person they we're suspicious of it's not their fault if media overdid it and Bollywood made her eternal victim.Also the investigation is still on. The case is yet to go to court so people can stop jumping to conclusion. 

I am also waiting for court trials 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

This is IndiaToday article they are actual accused for TRP scam and same channel were Rhea gave interview they are Rhea's paid PR remember ZEE TV said that Rhea approached them but they denied.

At this point, you can't trust any media channel but Rhea has filed a case against them & the sisters have made a plea. 

So you can assume they are trying to squash the FIR saying that the drugs aren't illegal or anything 😆, if they have done nothing wrong let it be?

simrata thumbnail

At this point, you can't trust any media channel but Rhea has filed a case against them & the sisters have made a plea. 

So you can assume they are trying to squash the FIR saying that the drugs aren't illegal or anything 😆, if they have done nothing wrong let it be?

Well my comment was for other topic I made double post so edit it

Anyways during lockdown if brother feels anxiety and sister calls a doctor and change as per said prescription which was not illegal then whats wrong in that and they want squash the FIR thats good 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I think most people who are supporting the sisters are getting sentimental about it. We Indians are very emotional when it comes to family.

Its true but they fail to see the logic and use common sense. I mean, sure their brother died but why mentally torture another family and that too a girl to get justice?

But I think people's emotions came out out of these stupid journalists and KR and the others who thought SSR was murdered. Rhea and her family was the recipient of their frustrations!

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

How can you say that when their lawyer, their father and that fame-hungry USA sister did all they can to further malign Rhea's image? The lawyer commented on every single negative news about Rhea but kept quiet on the ones about Sushant, especially about the ones where he was addicted to weed. 

Besides how can they be suspicious of Rhea when she was nowhere near and even in contact with SSR before his death? 

They only wanted to know where his money was, that's it. All they wanted was the money. They even lied in court about not knowing about their brother's depression. 

Now anyone saying they love their siblings is not the same as the conspiracy these sisters tried to trap Rhea in. You love your sibling, it's natural but don't go around trapping others for his suicide when you very knew that he was sick and unwell days prior to that.

What they did to Rhea and her family was wrong. They should pay for it.

And also take revenge on Rhea for her molestation charges.