Samaina OS - Ek Suhana Safar

diku1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone... This is the first story that I'm sharing. It's a one short story about our very beautiful & adorable couple Samaina.

Ek Suhana Safar is a story about the first ride to office after lockdown of Naina & Sameer, who work in the same office. What happens when two people who have been reserved to share their feelings, start speaking during their ride.

If you like the story then do like & comment & ignore any grammatical mistakes.

With lots of love,
Diku.❤️

Ek Suhana Safar

NAINA

'3 minutes' showed the notification while waiting for the uber. I'm heading back to my job after spending six months of lockdown at home. I was waiting at the entrance of my society in Powai. There were some people who were taking a morning walk around the society. Some familiar faces waved at me wishing good morning, some just smiled giving me a nod. It has been a while seeing people around.

Six months at home. I never imagined that we would get such a long break. It wasn't that I was chilling at home. We had to work from home with no time limits. These few months have been a challenge though in itself, staying in, working on my laptop continuously. Weekends were the days where I could do something different like cooking, workouts, movies, web-series & sleeping. It was just that we had lost contact with the outside world.

I won't say that I got bored or something doing all these things at home. It was a different level of fun, specially being with your family which happens rarely otherwise. My family always complains that I don't have time for them due to my job. But this lockdown gave us ample of time for ourselves, it gave me a reason to be with them, nurture our relationships more, understand them & have fun as well.

My parents didn't leave a chance to make me go through some profiles at the matrimonial sites. According to them, I was getting too old at the age of 26. I just went with the flow as I neither wanted to hurt them nor I wished to accept any prospective proposals. After all, the final decision was mine.

'Your uber is arriving in a minute', beeped my mobile breaking my trance. I started to look for the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, that was my drive to my workplace. I was a bit uncomfortable wearing the mask. I felt as if I'm going to die of breathlessness. But it was required though.

I got another notification where I found someone else car-pooling for the same location of work at Nariman Point. The pickup point for the second rider was 5 minutes away from my society. My brain stopped working for a few seconds, alerting me.

My mobile beeped again as I saw my uber arriving. I sat at the back seat of the car hoping that the other rider will take the front seat. I started praying, "Please God, not HIM today, I can't start my first day sharing this uber with HIM."

SAMEER

I'm having a tough time going to office today after such a long time. It's been quite boring to stay at home working nonstop. And whenever weekend arrived, I got more bored staying at home doing nothing other than sleeping, eating & working out. It's been tiresome. A different kind of routine though. Otherwise I would've been out with friends partying & just chilling out.

I'm waiting at the entrance of my building for the uber to arrive. My mobile pinged with the notification, "Your uber is arriving in a minute." I've booked the uber pool today, so I knew I had company, which I just hope is the one whom I missed a lot these days.

NAINA

My uber is just moving towards his society's entrance & I saw him. He was busy in his mobile. My heart skipped a beat watching him. But at the same moment something caught my attention. "Ohhh God, has he fractured his hand? How could that happen? He was home all the time, wasn't he? But still I couldn't take my eyes of him. He is looking so handsome today. How much I missed seeing him. I wish I could see him smile today. I've missed that a lot, his charming smile. Uhhhhhh... I hate that mask & that cast as well."

I think my heart is beating too fast seeing him after such a long time in person. He's wearing a white t-shirt with dark blue denims. Has he done something to his hair, it looks different but great. I just wanted to touch his hair. I've always been attracted to his silky soft hair & him of course.

I cursed myself internally & warned myself of not drooling over him again. "God, please give me a little strength so I can avoid him for the rest of the journey." But I knew that wasn't possible. I was going to talk to him.

My uber stopped near him & he didn't take the front seat as I was expecting him to. He sat beside me at the back seat. My poor heart was going to have a mini attack. My heart started thudding loudly. I just hope he doesn't hear it too.

SAMEER

I saw that my uber had arrived. I purposely didn't take the front seat as I wanted to sit next to her, feel her presence which I was missing since a long time. Did I tell you that we are colleagues working in the same office, same floor & same department as well. Also our cubicles are next to each other. I'm working since 5 years & she just joined 2 years back.

Since the time she has joined, I'm drawn to her. I have many female friends but there is something different about her which keeps me hooked to her. Well I'm still attracted to her. Frankly speaking even in this long period of lockdown, I did miss her, her voice, her typical rosy fragrance, all of her.

I know she is uncomfortable sitting next to me. It's been 5 minutes that our journey has started but she didn't utter a single word till now. I don't know what she is so much interested in, that she's looking out of the window. I'm sitting next to her & she isn't affected, voiced my brain. I knew she was going to say something as I could feel her nervousness. She was fidgeting with her dupatta. She used to do this whenever she was nervous, mostly around me.

"Hey Naina... Good morning." I started the conversation because I knew she won't talk to me first. "Good morning, Sameer.", came her soft reply with a little smile. I so missed this smile of hers. "How have you been all this while Naina & how's your family doing?" I just wanted to talk to her & hear her voice. "I'm fine, thank you & all are great at home too. How about you & your family? And how did you get your hand fractured. What happened? You were home, weren't you.", she replied still a little nervously.

I just wanted to hug her tightly & say that I missed her terribly, but I controlled my urge & spoke, "I'm fine & my Nanu is doing good as well. The thing is that I was jumping during my workout, when I lost my balance. It isn't anything major. Just a minor hairline fracture. What did you do apart from our officework." I knew what she was doing. Well I was stalking her on all social media as much as I can, watching all her statuses & stories shared by her. She was looking at me now & spoke instantly, "As if you don't know... You did check my status & stories, didn't you?"

I couldn't believe that she was keeping a watch on me as well. I did a happy dance internally. "Ahaannn.. Someone was keeping her eyes on me as well huh.", I replied in a teasing tone. She was still watching me intently & I was liking it too much. She replied in the same tone, "Yes maybe. You got lucky with that."

NAINA

I knew he was enjoying my replies. I could read it in his eyes. His eyes are damn expressive. But I continued anyhow. I had missed him for a long time & I wanted to talk to him. I had controlled my desire to call him & listen to his voice. I didn't want him to get any idea of how I was crushing on him, missing him terribly.

I smiled watching him looking at me. "How may weeks you have to keep this cast? Does it pain too much?", I asked intently. "Just two more weeks & I will be free from this cast. Yeah it did pain me a lot in the first week. But now its fine.", he replied smilingly. I know this is the first time we are having a normal conversation like this. And like me, he is enjoying it too.

So, I continued, "What were you doing on weekends Sameer. I didn't see you updating any of your status or stories." I genuinely wanted to know what he did. "Nothing much, just sleeping, eating & working out. I live with my Nanu & I don't have any siblings. We do have a caretaker, Ramdhari, who is family to us as well as he has been in our house for a long time. So, it was just three of us. I did some talking with them. And you know it was not that bad.", he laughed making me laugh with him too.

I saw him laughing openly & I loved that. I knew he lost his parents in a car accident when he was five years old. Since then he lived with his Nanu. But being an extrovert, he used to mix well with anyone around. So he had a lot of friends, unlike me.

"I don't remember when we last talked to each other so nicely.", I spoke a little hesitantly. I didn't want to spoil his mood but I wanted to know why we weren't on talking terms as others. I didn't give him a chance to speak & continued, "Are you ashamed of me & that's why you don't talk to me in the office. Or because I'm not your type of girl."

He looked stunned for a moment. And I know why. He stared as if he wanted me to continue what I was saying. And I finally prepared myself mentally to get some answers which I wanted for a long time. And I said finally, "So am I right that I'm not your type of girl. I heard you talking to Kartik the other day & when he just mentioned me, you said I'm not your type. You don't feel like talking to me. Just because I don't wear short dresses, minis & other western outfits, you think I'm outdated. I belong to a very reserved & conservative family. My parents have given me freedom to wear whatever I want to wear. But I wear what I feel I'm comfortable in. I don't come to office to impress anyone or in case get any favours. Do you feel that by wearing Indian attire, I'm not fashionable. Do you really feel that way about me. Then just say it. I will just go to office today & request the HR department to give me change to some other department. I don't want to be near you when you feel ashamed of me in anyway. I don't want to listen to all this again from some other colleagues or friends of yours. You don't know how bad I felt when some random people come to me & tell me these thoughts of yours. It's better I prefer to change my department so that you don't feel ashamed of me anymore. Maybe you will get some hot chick as you desire to be your next cubicle neighbour."

I was ranting continuously bringing my frustration to the forefront. And I stopped when the driver applied brakes instantly at the red lights. I was breathing heavily. The driver muttered a slow sorry turning back at me.

I just vented out all the frustration that was there in my heart since I heard Sameer talking with Kartik. It broke me. I love Sameer from the day I joined office. And hearing him say all that, broke my heart. I never imagined this would happen with me. But then I decided to stay away from him as far as possible.

SAMEER

I didn't believe she said all that in a flow. A girl sitting next to me now was going through all this alone without letting anyone know. I was sure she hasn't mentioned or talked about this with anyone, neither her sister nor her friends. She didn't have good friends in office, but she was friendly with everyone, even with me. I know she was waiting for me to reply but I didn't know where to start & what to say. But I knew I ought to be honest with her. We still had forty-five minutes to reach our office. And I need to come clean to her. She matters to me. She is the one who made me responsible enough to take new responsibilities whether it may be in office or home. She challenged me & has changed me for the better. And she needs to know that now. I decided it's now or never.

I turned to her & took a deep breath. I kept my hand on hers hoping she won't pull away & she didn't. And I started speaking then, "Will you just listen to me calmly without interrupting me in between till I finish. And please let's take out the masks for a while. I want to see you clearly while speaking." She nodded & we both removed our masks. I continued, "You're right, I said to Karthik that you're not my type. But I have a reason for that. Since you've joined office, you've never initiated a talk with me. Even after being in the same department, same team, you never spoke to me other than the official stuff. Every woman in our office always wanted my attention but not you. You stayed away. You maintained a distance from me. I thought you've a lot of attitude. I never said that I didn't like your attire. Infact I love it on you. Wearing Indian attire makes you look real, attractive & beautiful. I'm sure you will look hot in western outfits too." I finished with a wink.

For a moment I thought as if I saw her blushing. But I kept it to myself & continued, "You had somehow wounded my ego badly. You continued to be professional with me from the last two years. That was getting on my nerves. I wanted to talk to you, be close to you, know you better. But you never gave me a chance. So, when Kartik & I were talking, he just mentioned about you & I just said what you heard. But that was just to not let him or anyone know that I was affected by you. That's the reason, I said all of that. But I didn't talk about you with anyone else apart from Kartik. So just trust me on this Naina. I never wanted to let you know about this. And I didn't know that you were around or else I wouldn't have said all that & hurt you. I'm sorry Naina, I didn't mean any of this. I really respect you, adore you in a way that I haven't felt for anyone else till now. Do you trust me Naina? I'm sorry for hurting you unnecessarily. Just give me a chance please. I really want to know you. I want to take a chance on us. Will you give that to me. I do like you a lot. Infact you have been on my mind all the time from the start. It took a while to figure out my feelings for you."

NAINA

I couldn't believe that Sameer said all of that. I thought he will say sorry & finish the matter. But no, he said all this which I had never imagined even in my dreams. Yes, I do like him. But will I be able to give him a chance on us? Should I?

He was waiting for my answer. I could see the restlessness in his eyes. So, I held his hand a little tightly & spoke with all my heart, "Sameer, I accept your apology. I know that you are not that bad of a person. You won't hurt me deliberately. I don't know how to reply to what you just said. But I too have a confession to make. Yes, I do like you too Sameer, a lot. I have never ignored or avoided you. Even I wanted to be around you all the time. I saw all your profiles on social media. You can say I stalked you a little. I thought that I'm not the women for you. You always had some nice & beautiful chicks around you. And I was definitely not one of them. I'm exactly the opposite if the truth be told. I tried to stay away from your charms for a while but then I couldn't resist you either. I didn't want to let you know that I was interested in you. So, I didn't talk to you until it was important & related to our work. I kept myself away from you, so I didn't fall in love with you. I was terribly attracted to you, your smile, your smoky fragrance, your hair specially, all of you. I had to keep myself in check when you are around me. So, when I heard your talk with Kartik, I was just heartbroken. You've always behaved nice with me & so, I didn't expect it from you to say that. But then I know that whatever you said was maybe a little true too. I'm not your type. So, then I decided not to talk to you at all. But after a few days, lockdown started & we worked from home. But you know what, I missed you terribly all this while. I followed all your social media accounts to check what you were doing. And I missed you more. I saw some pictures of yours with some friends & obviously they were girls, so I wasn't liking it at all. I knew I had no right over you to get jealous & all but the fact is that I realised how much I like you. I will give you a chance Sameer, for you, for me, for us. I trust you with whole of my heart."

I had got teary eyed till I finished speaking & I could see some wetness in his eyes too. I knew now that I'm affecting him too much. He has always been a kind hearted person, always helped people even if they have treated him badly. That's the first quality I had noticed about him. He used to see to it that the leftover food at the canteen would be given to the orphanage nearby. When I came to know about all this, I fell more in love with him.

SAMEER

This girl is something out of the world. She just spoke her heart out & here I'm just looking at her with tears in my eyes. She made me speechless. I couldn't react. I just pulled her towards me. She landed on my chest where she should've been a long time back. I just slowly muttered in her ear, "I Love You Naina. Please be mine forever. I can't lose you. I've missed you terribly too. Just be by my side forever. I want you forever. I Love You."

I just couldn't stay away from her after her declaration. I needed her. I needed to tell her what my heart was feeling for her. She needed to know what she meant to me. She is my life. After Nanu, she is the one whom I love & care a lot.

NAINA

"Did I hear I Love You from you Sameer." I spoke through tears. This is where I belong, in his perfect arms. "I Love You too Sameer. Just promise me that you will never leave my side. I won't be able to be away from you." Sameer tightened his hold on me & kissed me on my head promising me to be mine forever.

Our mobiles beeped indicating that we have reached our destination. We both looked at each other & smiled. We both never thought that a uber journey will bring us together. Sameer paid the driver & muttered a Thanks.

The driver said, "Thanks beta & I wish you both all the very best for your future. I've seen people fighting, debating & sleeping so far in my car rides. But you both are special. I'm happy to see the beginning of your love story that has started in my car. God bless you both. Stay happy & stay blessed. Take care of each other. Be safe & wear your masks now or you both will be fined by the police. Bye..."

We both stood at the entrance of our office building hugging each other. He loosened his grip & asked me whether we can go for lunch today. I looked at him smilingly & asked, "Are you asking me for a lunch date, Mr Sameer Maheshwari." He smirked & lowered himself towards me, speaking in a teasing tone, "Miss Naina Agarwal, we will go on a date but that will be a dinner date sweetheart. And that will be soon." I unknowingly started blushing under his stare. We walked hand in hand towards the elevator starting our relationship with lots of love & promises. I had never imagined that a uber pool drive was going to mark the beginning of my love story.

I could hear a song faintly playing in the background somewhere,

"Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho

Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan

Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diku1302

Hello everyone... This is the first story that I'm sharing. It's a one short story about our very beautiful & adorable couple Samaina.

Ek Suhana Safar is a story about the first ride to office after lockdown of Naina & Sameer, who work in the same office. What happens when two people who have been reserved to share their feelings, start speaking during their ride.

If you like the story then do like & comment & ignore any grammatical mistakes.

With lots of love,
Diku.❤️

Ek Suhana Safar

NAINA

'3 minutes' showed the notification while waiting for the uber. I'm heading back to my job after spending six months of lockdown at home. I was waiting at the entrance of my society in Powai. There were some people who were taking a morning walk around the society. Some familiar faces waved at me wishing good morning, some just smiled giving me a nod. It has been a while seeing people around.

Six months at home. I never imagined that we would get such a long break. It wasn't that I was chilling at home. We had to work from home with no time limits. These few months have been a challenge though in itself, staying in, working on my laptop continuously. Weekends were the days where I could do something different like cooking, workouts, movies, web-series & sleeping. It was just that we had lost contact with the outside world.

I won't say that I got bored or something doing all these things at home. It was a different level of fun, specially being with your family which happens rarely otherwise. My family always complains that I don't have time for them due to my job. But this lockdown gave us ample of time for ourselves, it gave me a reason to be with them, nurture our relationships more, understand them & have fun as well.

My parents didn't leave a chance to make me go through some profiles at the matrimonial sites. According to them, I was getting too old at the age of 26. I just went with the flow as I neither wanted to hurt them nor I wished to accept any prospective proposals. After all, the final decision was mine.

'Your uber is arriving in a minute', beeped my mobile breaking my trance. I started to look for the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, that was my drive to my workplace. I was a bit uncomfortable wearing the mask. I felt as if I'm going to die of breathlessness. But it was required though.

I got another notification where I found someone else car-pooling for the same location of work at Nariman Point. The pickup point for the second rider was 5 minutes away from my society. My brain stopped working for a few seconds, alerting me.

My mobile beeped again as I saw my uber arriving. I sat at the back seat of the car hoping that the other rider will take the front seat. I started praying, "Please God, not HIM today, I can't start my first day sharing this uber with HIM."

SAMEER

I'm having a tough time going to office today after such a long time. It's been quite boring to stay at home working nonstop. And whenever weekend arrived, I got more bored staying at home doing nothing other than sleeping, eating & working out. It's been tiresome. A different kind of routine though. Otherwise I would've been out with friends partying & just chilling out.

I'm waiting at the entrance of my building for the uber to arrive. My mobile pinged with the notification, "Your uber is arriving in a minute." I've booked the uber pool today, so I knew I had company, which I just hope is the one whom I missed a lot these days.

NAINA

My uber is just moving towards his society's entrance & I saw him. He was busy in his mobile. My heart skipped a beat watching him. But at the same moment something caught my attention. "Ohhh God, has he fractured his hand? How could that happen? He was home all the time, wasn't he? But still I couldn't take my eyes of him. He is looking so handsome today. How much I missed seeing him. I wish I could see him smile today. I've missed that a lot, his charming smile. Uhhhhhh... I hate that mask & that cast as well."

I think my heart is beating too fast seeing him after such a long time in person. He's wearing a white t-shirt with dark blue denims. Has he done something to his hair, it looks different but great. I just wanted to touch his hair. I've always been attracted to his silky soft hair & him of course.

I cursed myself internally & warned myself of not drooling over him again. "God, please give me a little strength so I can avoid him for the rest of the journey." But I knew that wasn't possible. I was going to talk to him.

My uber stopped near him & he didn't take the front seat as I was expecting him to. He sat beside me at the back seat. My poor heart was going to have a mini attack. My heart started thudding loudly. I just hope he doesn't hear it too.

SAMEER

I saw that my uber had arrived. I purposely didn't take the front seat as I wanted to sit next to her, feel her presence which I was missing since a long time. Did I tell you that we are colleagues working in the same office, same floor & same department as well. Also our cubicles are next to each other. I'm working since 5 years & she just joined 2 years back.

Since the time she has joined, I'm drawn to her. I have many female friends but there is something different about her which keeps me hooked to her. Well I'm still attracted to her. Frankly speaking even in this long period of lockdown, I did miss her, her voice, her typical rosy fragrance, all of her.

I know she is uncomfortable sitting next to me. It's been 5 minutes that our journey has started but she didn't utter a single word till now. I don't know what she is so much interested in, that she's looking out of the window. I'm sitting next to her & she isn't affected, voiced my brain. I knew she was going to say something as I could feel her nervousness. She was fidgeting with her dupatta. She used to do this whenever she was nervous, mostly around me.

"Hey Naina... Good morning." I started the conversation because I knew she won't talk to me first. "Good morning, Sameer.", came her soft reply with a little smile. I so missed this smile of hers. "How have you been all this while Naina & how's your family doing?" I just wanted to talk to her & hear her voice. "I'm fine, thank you & all are great at home too. How about you & your family? And how did you get your hand fractured. What happened? You were home, weren't you.", she replied still a little nervously.

I just wanted to hug her tightly & say that I missed her terribly, but I controlled my urge & spoke, "I'm fine & my Nanu is doing good as well. The thing is that I was jumping during my workout, when I lost my balance. It isn't anything major. Just a minor hairline fracture. What did you do apart from our officework." I knew what she was doing. Well I was stalking her on all social media as much as I can, watching all her statuses & stories shared by her. She was looking at me now & spoke instantly, "As if you don't know... You did check my status & stories, didn't you?"

I couldn't believe that she was keeping a watch on me as well. I did a happy dance internally. "Ahaannn.. Someone was keeping her eyes on me as well huh.", I replied in a teasing tone. She was still watching me intently & I was liking it too much. She replied in the same tone, "Yes maybe. You got lucky with that."

NAINA

I knew he was enjoying my replies. I could read it in his eyes. His eyes are damn expressive. But I continued anyhow. I had missed him for a long time & I wanted to talk to him. I had controlled my desire to call him & listen to his voice. I didn't want him to get any idea of how I was crushing on him, missing him terribly.

I smiled watching him looking at me. "How may weeks you have to keep this cast? Does it pain too much?", I asked intently. "Just two more weeks & I will be free from this cast. Yeah it did pain me a lot in the first week. But now its fine.", he replied smilingly. I know this is the first time we are having a normal conversation like this. And like me, he is enjoying it too.

So, I continued, "What were you doing on weekends Sameer. I didn't see you updating any of your status or stories." I genuinely wanted to know what he did. "Nothing much, just sleeping, eating & working out. I live with my Nanu & I don't have any siblings. We do have a caretaker, Ramdhari, who is family to us as well as he has been in our house for a long time. So, it was just three of us. I did some talking with them. And you know it was not that bad.", he laughed making me laugh with him too.

I saw him laughing openly & I loved that. I knew he lost his parents in a car accident when he was five years old. Since then he lived with his Nanu. But being an extrovert, he used to mix well with anyone around. So he had a lot of friends, unlike me.

"I don't remember when we last talked to each other so nicely.", I spoke a little hesitantly. I didn't want to spoil his mood but I wanted to know why we weren't on talking terms as others. I didn't give him a chance to speak & continued, "Are you ashamed of me & that's why you don't talk to me in the office. Or because I'm not your type of girl."

He looked stunned for a moment. And I know why. He stared as if he wanted me to continue what I was saying. And I finally prepared myself mentally to get some answers which I wanted for a long time. And I said finally, "So am I right that I'm not your type of girl. I heard you talking to Kartik the other day & when he just mentioned me, you said I'm not your type. You don't feel like talking to me. Just because I don't wear short dresses, minis & other western outfits, you think I'm outdated. I belong to a very reserved & conservative family. My parents have given me freedom to wear whatever I want to wear. But I wear what I feel I'm comfortable in. I don't come to office to impress anyone or in case get any favours. Do you feel that by wearing Indian attire, I'm not fashionable. Do you really feel that way about me. Then just say it. I will just go to office today & request the HR department to give me change to some other department. I don't want to be near you when you feel ashamed of me in anyway. I don't want to listen to all this again from some other colleagues or friends of yours. You don't know how bad I felt when some random people come to me & tell me these thoughts of yours. It's better I prefer to change my department so that you don't feel ashamed of me anymore. Maybe you will get some hot chick as you desire to be your next cubicle neighbour."

I was ranting continuously bringing my frustration to the forefront. And I stopped when the driver applied brakes instantly at the red lights. I was breathing heavily. The driver muttered a slow sorry turning back at me.

I just vented out all the frustration that was there in my heart since I heard Sameer talking with Kartik. It broke me. I love Sameer from the day I joined office. And hearing him say all that, broke my heart. I never imagined this would happen with me. But then I decided to stay away from him as far as possible.

SAMEER

I didn't believe she said all that in a flow. A girl sitting next to me now was going through all this alone without letting anyone know. I was sure she hasn't mentioned or talked about this with anyone, neither her sister nor her friends. She didn't have good friends in office, but she was friendly with everyone, even with me. I know she was waiting for me to reply but I didn't know where to start & what to say. But I knew I ought to be honest with her. We still had forty-five minutes to reach our office. And I need to come clean to her. She matters to me. She is the one who made me responsible enough to take new responsibilities whether it may be in office or home. She challenged me & has changed me for the better. And she needs to know that now. I decided it's now or never.

I turned to her & took a deep breath. I kept my hand on hers hoping she won't pull away & she didn't. And I started speaking then, "Will you just listen to me calmly without interrupting me in between till I finish. And please let's take out the masks for a while. I want to see you clearly while speaking." She nodded & we both removed our masks. I continued, "You're right, I said to Karthik that you're not my type. But I have a reason for that. Since you've joined office, you've never initiated a talk with me. Even after being in the same department, same team, you never spoke to me other than the official stuff. Every woman in our office always wanted my attention but not you. You stayed away. You maintained a distance from me. I thought you've a lot of attitude. I never said that I didn't like your attire. Infact I love it on you. Wearing Indian attire makes you look real, attractive & beautiful. I'm sure you will look hot in western outfits too." I finished with a wink.

For a moment I thought as if I saw her blushing. But I kept it to myself & continued, "You had somehow wounded my ego badly. You continued to be professional with me from the last two years. That was getting on my nerves. I wanted to talk to you, be close to you, know you better. But you never gave me a chance. So, when Kartik & I were talking, he just mentioned about you & I just said what you heard. But that was just to not let him or anyone know that I was affected by you. That's the reason, I said all of that. But I didn't talk about you with anyone else apart from Kartik. So just trust me on this Naina. I never wanted to let you know about this. And I didn't know that you were around or else I wouldn't have said all that & hurt you. I'm sorry Naina, I didn't mean any of this. I really respect you, adore you in a way that I haven't felt for anyone else till now. Do you trust me Naina? I'm sorry for hurting you unnecessarily. Just give me a chance please. I really want to know you. I want to take a chance on us. Will you give that to me. I do like you a lot. Infact you have been on my mind all the time from the start. It took a while to figure out my feelings for you."

NAINA

I couldn't believe that Sameer said all of that. I thought he will say sorry & finish the matter. But no, he said all this which I had never imagined even in my dreams. Yes, I do like him. But will I be able to give him a chance on us? Should I?

He was waiting for my answer. I could see the restlessness in his eyes. So, I held his hand a little tightly & spoke with all my heart, "Sameer, I accept your apology. I know that you are not that bad of a person. You won't hurt me deliberately. I don't know how to reply to what you just said. But I too have a confession to make. Yes, I do like you too Sameer, a lot. I have never ignored or avoided you. Even I wanted to be around you all the time. I saw all your profiles on social media. You can say I stalked you a little. I thought that I'm not the women for you. You always had some nice & beautiful chicks around you. And I was definitely not one of them. I'm exactly the opposite if the truth be told. I tried to stay away from your charms for a while but then I couldn't resist you either. I didn't want to let you know that I was interested in you. So, I didn't talk to you until it was important & related to our work. I kept myself away from you, so I didn't fall in love with you. I was terribly attracted to you, your smile, your smoky fragrance, your hair specially, all of you. I had to keep myself in check when you are around me. So, when I heard your talk with Kartik, I was just heartbroken. You've always behaved nice with me & so, I didn't expect it from you to say that. But then I know that whatever you said was maybe a little true too. I'm not your type. So, then I decided not to talk to you at all. But after a few days, lockdown started & we worked from home. But you know what, I missed you terribly all this while. I followed all your social media accounts to check what you were doing. And I missed you more. I saw some pictures of yours with some friends & obviously they were girls, so I wasn't liking it at all. I knew I had no right over you to get jealous & all but the fact is that I realised how much I like you. I will give you a chance Sameer, for you, for me, for us. I trust you with whole of my heart."

I had got teary eyed till I finished speaking & I could see some wetness in his eyes too. I knew now that I'm affecting him too much. He has always been a kind hearted person, always helped people even if they have treated him badly. That's the first quality I had noticed about him. He used to see to it that the leftover food at the canteen would be given to the orphanage nearby. When I came to know about all this, I fell more in love with him.

SAMEER

This girl is something out of the world. She just spoke her heart out & here I'm just looking at her with tears in my eyes. She made me speechless. I couldn't react. I just pulled her towards me. She landed on my chest where she should've been a long time back. I just slowly muttered in her ear, "I Love You Naina. Please be mine forever. I can't lose you. I've missed you terribly too. Just be by my side forever. I want you forever. I Love You."

I just couldn't stay away from her after her declaration. I needed her. I needed to tell her what my heart was feeling for her. She needed to know what she meant to me. She is my life. After Nanu, she is the one whom I love & care a lot.

NAINA

"Did I hear I Love You from you Sameer." I spoke through tears. This is where I belong, in his perfect arms. "I Love You too Sameer. Just promise me that you will never leave my side. I won't be able to be away from you." Sameer tightened his hold on me & kissed me on my head promising me to be mine forever.

Our mobiles beeped indicating that we have reached our destination. We both looked at each other & smiled. We both never thought that a uber journey will bring us together. Sameer paid the driver & muttered a Thanks.

The driver said, "Thanks beta & I wish you both all the very best for your future. I've seen people fighting, debating & sleeping so far in my car rides. But you both are special. I'm happy to see the beginning of your love story that has started in my car. God bless you both. Stay happy & stay blessed. Take care of each other. Be safe & wear your masks now or you both will be fined by the police. Bye..."

We both stood at the entrance of our office building hugging each other. He loosened his grip & asked me whether we can go for lunch today. I looked at him smilingly & asked, "Are you asking me for a lunch date, Mr Sameer Maheshwari." He smirked & lowered himself towards me, speaking in a teasing tone, "Miss Naina Agarwal, we will go on a date but that will be a dinner date sweetheart. And that will be soon." I unknowingly started blushing under his stare. We walked hand in hand towards the elevator starting our relationship with lots of love & promises. I had never imagined that a uber pool drive was going to mark the beginning of my love story.

I could hear a song faintly playing in the background somewhere,

"Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho

Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan

Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa."

RES

Unres

This was really fabulous. Really a car ride started the love story. Amazingggg...

Loved it.❤️

Keep writing such amazing stories.

Edited by Disha2712 - 3 years ago
Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u for updating here and ur story was nice and intresting and they clear misunderstanding and started a new life and his teasings and her blush is treat and u describe their pov is nice and pls come up with more stories.

Edited by Shanayayudkbh90 - 3 years ago
diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

Thank u for updating here and ur story was nice and intresting and they clear misunderstanding and started a new life and his teasings and her blush is treat and u describe their pov is nice and pls come up with more stories.

Thank u so much❤️ I'm glad that you liked the story. I will try to update some more stories in the upcoming days. 

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diku1302

Thank u so much❤️ I'm glad that you liked the story. I will try to update some more stories in the upcoming days. 

thanks for ur reply and being active here😊

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

thanks for ur reply and being active here😊

You're welcome. I've read some amazing stories on this forum. So I'm active here.😊

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written 🤗

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Beautifully written 🤗

Thank u so much.. I'm glad you liked it..❤️

MOH29 thumbnail

Thanks for updating here. It was a beautiful OS. Their emotions, feelings is perfectly portrait. Waiting for more stories.

diku1302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Thanks for updating here. It was a beautiful OS. Their emotions, feelings is perfectly portrait. Waiting for more stories.

Thanks a lot..❤️ When I started writing stories, I couldn't think of anyone other than our own Samaina. I will definitely update some stories in the next week.👍 I hope people will like that too..