Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree! Well she is certainly opinionated but at the same time illogical and comes across as quite snobbish and I don't like her attitude and way of talking in general.I find her husband much better!

No problem with being opiniated but atleast ur opinion shd logical and smart. And the ghamand she has..tauba tauba. Lmao most stupid act was fodo gubbara of pavitra that too without galat fehmi explanation. She could nt vent out her frustation on seniors as they called pavi bb material ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Her mind stuck on ine point why they called me disappointment lol forgot galatfehmi task 

I wanted to support her but ab nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i like avinash sachdev aka shlok  i would love to see him in the show. he is very handsome. ๐Ÿ˜‰iske chakkar mein bb dekh bhi lun. Also, he is happily married. so agar aya bhi toh rubina ya ise koi farak nhi padhega. 

He is not married anymore he got divorced and got a new girlfriend.

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/shocking-break-ups-of-tv-actors-here-the-list/avinash-sachdev-and-shalmalee-desai-are-officially-divorced/photostory/62135839.cms

bhawanaAVINAfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i like avinash sachdev aka shlok  i would love to see him in the show. he is very handsome. ๐Ÿ˜‰iske chakkar mein bb dekh bhi lun. Also, he is happily married. so agar aya bhi toh rubina ya ise koi farak nhi padhega. 

Avinash Sachdev cheated on Rubina because of which she went through severe depression and then married his costar from IPKND 2 and then cheated his wife and they got divorced. Now he is dating a girl called Palak with whom he participated in Nach Baliye. 

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I Don't think he will come to bb.. Hope bb will not take him.. It is not good to take in bb because abhinav is there.. Why bb want to bring ex boy friend here.. So stupidity.. anyway they will not care and doesn't matter if bb take sachdev in bb.. Because they are understanding and royal couple๐Ÿ˜‰

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

It wont make any difference to Rubina or Abhinav.. they are mature & sensible.

True ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ