Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

She dated him a decade ago. Why would she care . 

Mei toh keta hoh sab ke exes laou show mei 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I strictly dont like rubi but this is cheap. Very cheap. It will affect her mental health too. This bb team is like vulture. Sadistic 

Idk how many of u noticed but i think rubina has gone thru sone trauma or severe mental stress in her life. Thata why she js impulsive and seems lost 

I dont like him.if he enters my vote will b for rubina. 

Is k mene ivs dekhe the less the better😡

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This isn't true. 

Plus, BB tried their tricks to bring daraar in Rubina-Abhinav's relationship, but it's not possible, they're way too sorted & sensible to fall for BB's gimmicks. 

This is just media making up stories for clicks. Remember on BB11, media reported Shilpa's ex Romit is about to enter BB, then we got to know he wasn't even approached or called by the makers. 😆

There paradise is full of darar. Wait and watch. 

And abinav will be kickee out soon if he control rubi. But sending her ex is ghatia very ghatia move.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

I strictly dont like rubi but this is cheap. Very cheap. It will affect her mental health too. This bb team is like vulture. Sadistic 

Idk how many of u noticed but i think rubina has gone thru sone trauma or severe mental stress in her life. Thata why she js impulsive and seems lost 

I dont like him.if he enters my vote will b for rubina. 

Is k mene ivs dekhe the less the better😡

Thank god, at least I am not the only one here who isn't much fond of Rubina!! 😆

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Isse kya hoga? 

Instead bring back Sid’s ex - Asim Riaz. At least we’ll get back to some old feud. Or Hina’s ex - Arshi, who called her Appi Jaan. Or the guy who slapped Gauhar on stage.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i like avinash sachdev aka shlok  i would love to see him in the show. he is very handsome. 😉iske chakkar mein bb dekh bhi lun. Also, he is happily married. so agar aya bhi toh rubina ya ise koi farak nhi padhega. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Thank god, at least I am not the only one here who isn't much fond of Rubina!! 😆

Last year this forum was full of hatered on shukla we all kno the result. Last year forum was full of his  female itv super star  opponent we all kno the result. Public pov do matter. Rubi is illogical. Slow. Impulsive(will gt to EXTREME in anger). No strategy. In illusion. She fighting against seniors nt hms 🤦‍♀️ i dont like her. Will never like her. Kal run out wala then screw wala joke. 🤦‍♀️ thora b dimag use nahi karti 

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i like avinash sachdev aka shlok  i would love to see him in the show. he is very handsome. 😉iske chakkar mein bb dekh bhi lun. Also, he is happily married. so agar aya bhi toh rubina ya ise koi farak nhi padhega. 

@bold i dont like him but ye sahi h😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Last year this forum was full of hatered on shukla we all kno the result. Last year forum was full of his  female itv super star  opponent we all kno the result. Public pov do matter. Rubi is illogical. Slow. Impulsive(will gt to EXTREME in anger). No strategy. In illusion. She fighting against seniors nt hms 🤦‍♀️ i dont like her. Will never like her. Kal run out wala then screw wala joke. 🤦‍♀️ thora b dimag use nahi karti 

I agree! Well she is certainly opinionated but at the same time illogical and comes across as quite snobbish!I don't like her attitude and way of talking in general.I find her husband much better!

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago