Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Such a beautiful show. My favorite characters are Meenu and Hadi. Special shoutout for Arsalen aka Hadi.👏

Yes Hadi and Meenu or Waleed and Meenu had a better bond than Faazi and his sisters. Even though there were only 2 or 3 scenes of Hadi and Meenu their bond was very sweet.

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You can post in a seperate thread, and put the link of it here.😊

Thank you

1169266 thumbnail

My niece still likes to watch this drama even though she doesn't know Urdu language😂. Is there a season 2 of Chupke Chupke?

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

My niece still likes to watch this drama even though she doesn't know Urdu language😂. Is there a season 2 of Chupke Chupke?

Even I watch it still. Really wish there is season 2 next year. Hadi ki job, waleed's cricket , Meenu's studies sab explore kar sakte hai. But I wonder if it will happen. Will the cast want to do it again ?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Even I watch it still. Really wish there is season 2 next year. Hadi ki job, waleed's cricket , Meenu's studies sab explore kar sakte hai. But I wonder if it will happen. Will the cast want to do it again ?

I read ky S2 nahi aye ga

I read ky S2 nahi aye ga

Chances hain s2 aney ky

Nothing is confirm yet

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Chances hain s2 aney ky

Nothing is confirm yet

wasy hi jaisay SC3 ky hain😂 SC3 this year ana tha but Aya nahi
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

wasy hi jaisay SC3 ky hain😂 SC3 this year ana tha but Aya nahi

That’s coz Iqra is pregnant. I doubt she’ll do Suno Chanda next year. So hopefully Chupke Chupke S2 comes next year. 😍

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

That’s coz Iqra is pregnant. I doubt she’ll do Suno Chanda next year. So hopefully Chupke Chupke S2 comes next year. 😍

I haven’t watched Chupkay Chupkay yet. Next year dekhon gii 😂
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

SC already explored the story I guess. SC S1 was pretty good but I got bored with S2 itself. Too many new characters and Arsal Jiya ki story bhi kind of repeat ho rahi thi. CC already had enough characters for another season I guess. But I wonder with Amma Bebe & Gul problems solved will they have a premise for S2 ? Will they have story enough for 30 episodes ? I wish they had made a longer last episode and showed a bit of Hashi, Feenu and others after the wedding as well.