Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys...posting for the first time here... watching pakistani dramas after a long time due to CC...love the show...ayeza Khan is just too good as Meenu...her dialogues were awesome....OKB is ❤️.....Feenu chemistry ...the entire cast is too good...wish there was another season. The dialogue are just too good. Loved the show !!!

chemgirl thumbnail

I was thinking of writing some OS or drabble on Feenu. Anyone interested in reading ?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Hi guys...posting for the first time here... watching pakistani dramas after a long time due to CC...love the show...ayeza Khan is just too good as Meenu...her dialogues were awesome....OKB is ❤️.....Feenu chemistry ...the entire cast is too good...wish there was another season. The dialogue are just too good. Loved the show !!!

Welcome.🤗

I am happy that you enjoyed watching this drama and became a member of CC family.😃 Yes. Dialogues and characters.. are very interesting. Actors did amazing job in bringing life to their characters. Leads are top notch. Other actors did gr8 too: Arslan, Ayman though debutants amazed viewers as Hadi and Mishi.❤️ Both the dadis and Miskeen are very funny.😃

Hi

Welcome here

Yes CC was just amazing. Everyone did amazing job

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Welcome.🤗

I am happy that you enjoyed watching this drama and became a member of CC family.😃 Yes. Dialogues and characters.. are very interesting. Actors did amazing job in bringing life to their characters. Leads are top notch. Other actors did gr8 too: Arslan, Ayman though debutants amazed viewers as Hadi and Mishi.❤️ Both the dadis and Miskeen are very funny.😃

Thank you.

Arsalan was just awesome. His dialogue delivery and expressions were the best part of the show. Hadi and Faazi ki dynamics was too good. Ayman is so pretty. Aur dadis toh alag hi level pe the.

Waise can someone tell me what is the meaning of mitthal ?

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thank you.

Arsalan was just awesome. His dialogue delivery and expressions were the best part of the show. Hadi and Faazi ki dynamics was too good. Ayman is so pretty. Aur dadis toh alag hi level pe the.

Waise can someone tell me what is the meaning of mitthal ?

As per a website I looked up on:

Meaning of Mithal

Mithal is an Arabic name for boys and girls that means “example”, “model”, “ideal”.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

Meaning of Mithal

Mithal is an Arabic name for boys and girls that means “example”, “model”, “ideal”.

acha yeh meaning hoti hai😆

mujhe toh laga tha mithal means meetha sweet😆

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

Meaning of Mithal

Its pronounced as Misaal

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

acha yeh meaning hoti hai😆

mujhe toh laga tha mithal means meetha sweet😆

even mein bhi that word first time suna hai
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Its pronounced as Misaal