Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

do you think aiza and sajal did the same?

If you want to find out about fake followers than see the difference of likes and comments. Sajal usually gets a lot of likes so I thought her followers are organic. Agay Allah behtar janey. 

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yeah I think Mohib might be Imran's height? There aren't a lot of petite actresses though. The only one I can think of is Iqra Aziz. The rest of them are generally 5'5 and above?

Mohib is higher than Imran . There are quite few betite actresses in Pakistani dramas such as : Sajal , Saboor , Kinza Hashmi , Madiha Imam , Sohai Ali Abro .. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

do you think aiza and sajal did the same?

As far As i remember Before shadi Sajal ky followers 4.8m thy.After Nikkah suddenly 5m ho gye🤓.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Mohib is higher than Imran . There are quite few betite actresses in Pakistani dramas such as : Sajal , Saboor , Kinza Hashmi , Madiha Imam , Sohai Ali Abro .. 

Oh okay so that would make Mohib 6'2-6'3?

Sohai yes, she is probably only a bit taller than Iqra but the rest of these girls I think are 5'5 and above. Maybe 5'4. Still not petite because 5'3 and under is considered petite.

Edited by canuck-umz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Oh okay so that would make Mohib 6'2-6'3?

Sohai yes, she is probably only a bit taller than Iqra but the rest of these girls I think are 5'5 and above. Maybe 5'4. Still not petite because 5'3 and under is considered petite.

Oh , I see.😊 . It is just when I see someone like Madiha or Kinza beside Mohib or Imran , they look too small. This is why I found them betite. ðŸ˜³

As for Mohib. Yes , he is 6.3 

Hmm social media is toxic.So, mein use nahi karti

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Oh , I see.😊 . It is just when I see someone like Madiha or Kinza beside Mohib or Imran , they look too small. This is why I found them betite. ðŸ˜³

As for Mohib. Yes , he is 6.3 

The problem with Pakistanis and by extension a lot of Asians is that they always say they are a lot taller than they actually are. 😆 Way too many times I have heard guys mention they are 6 ft and I will be looking at them like bro you are 5'10 or say they are 5'11 and are actually 5'8. It's the same with girls - they be like I am 5'4 and I will be like bruh how you 5'4 when you shorter than me and I am not even 5'4. 🤣

My brother always says that many of these actresses are short and I will be like they are taller than me. Dunno whether my brother sees them as short because he is tall and I see them as tall because I am short?

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Hmm social media is toxic.So, mein use nahi karti

Acha karti ho.