Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you the new thread🤗

The beauty. The intensity. I'm blown away☺️❤️

GlassHouse thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: From_Pluto

When did you watch BP? What shows have you watched of JenShad apart from BP? I'm so curious lol.

I watched BP when it aired in 2018 itself 🥰💕❤️

Of Jen.. I have watched only Bepannaah as I was already too invested in Dipika. My mom has watched parts of Saraswatichandra though😉 Always wanted to watch Beyhadh for I know Jen as Maya is simply phenomenal⭐️ But I didn't yet... Maybe some day😃

Of Harshad... I don't even remember the name😕 He played the character called Raghav I guess😕 I watched that show in parts🤔 ... That's the only one of his I've watched apart from BP...

From_Pluto thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_DipsFan

Really?? I know she made her bollywood debut with 'Phir Se..' but it released on Netflix ultimatelysmiley24

Gotta Google Jen and Fawad nowwsmiley17

Oh yes. I hate that actor opposite to Jennifer in that movie Phir se..(haven't watched it). I thoroughly feel she deserved a better actor for her debut.smiley12

From_Pluto thumbnail

My reaction on hearing this combo was like that of Adi'ssmiley37 But then Zo really has my heart, and I tried it outsmiley37 It tastes pretty nice TBHsmiley16smiley37

Oh yes it does!!smiley36

They spoke about it's taste so much that I couldn't help but think of trying it out everytime I had coffeesmiley37 BP really is such an addiction.smiley36

From_Pluto thumbnail

I watched BP when it aired in 2018 itself 🥰💕❤️

Of Jen.. I have watched only Bepannaah as I was already too invested in Dipika. My mom has watched parts of Saraswatichandra though😉 Always wanted to watch Beyhadh for I know Jen as Maya is simply phenomenal⭐️ But I didn't yet... Maybe some day😃

Of Harshad... I don't even remember the name😕 He played the character called Raghav I guess😕 I watched that show in parts🤔 ... That's the only one of his I've watched apart from BP...

He played Raghavendra in "Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?"... The only HC show I didn't really enjoy🤣

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I got a notification that "Sakpika changed his/her username to 'CoffeeWithChips'(24 days ago)" 

I don't even know why I got this notification but if I didn't, I'd be like, 

"hi, I guess we haven't interacted before, can I get your name🤗" 

smiley37smiley37

The moment I read the notification yesterday, lol all I could make out of the UN is, you've watched Bepannaah... right???smiley17smiley41smiley42

That's the only place I've heard coffee with chipssmiley16 I've taken inspiration from Zoya and tried this combination tooooosmiley37smiley42

Glad HS returned our episodes, thanks for informing!smiley4

I'm so confused as to why you got that notificationsmiley37

Anyways, I didn't have to face that 'may I get your name' question thanks to thatsmiley37

Yes I watched BPsmiley16smiley27 Coffee with chips has a special place in my heartsmiley37

I thought I was the only stupid one to actually try out this weird combosmiley39 It actually tastes very nicesmiley2 

Bruhh, IKR Fawad is soooo charming!!!smiley42 But why are y'all discussing him, how did his discussion begin, tell meeesmiley3smiley42

Jennifer is so delectable, I can'tsmiley43smiley27

But I'm so curious, why, how, when did you watch Bepannaah!?smiley16 Jenny ki fan ban gayi tum kya?smiley16

Not really discussing about Fawadsmiley37 Just that my dream pair of Jen-Fawad (which I thought would never happen for the obvious reasons) actually had come together in one frame a few years back!!!smiley36smiley27

I watched BP upon the suggestion of my friendssmiley16 I'm so glad I didsmiley27

After watching Zoya, not becoming a Jenniholic is almost impossiblesmiley42smiley42

Have researched so much about her in the past months that my love for her has grown at lightning speedsmiley16smiley27 

Originally posted by: From_Pluto

@last line- Lol I found only thiss.. but in 2016, Jennifer and Fawad were going to be CASTED IN A MOVIEsmiley3smiley3smiley43smiley27

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY 😳🤷 WE ARE UNLUCKY DUH😶😶

IKR!!!! They were to be CASTED IN A MOVIE!!! A FREAKING MOVIE!!! I need to breatheeeesmiley39smiley37

I feel so dispirited at the momentsmiley19 Rona aa raha haismiley19 Why the hell weren't we fortunate enough to get them ultimatelysmiley19smiley28

I watched a clip of some interviewer asking Jen that, who according to her will win the award (god knows kaun sa award)... She said, "I think Fawad Khan. Yeah, he's absolutely brilliant!"

My heartsmiley19❤️