Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

Kudos to you!

The last time I said this in this forum,people bashed me left,right and centre. Its good to see there are people in this forum who feel the same way. 

Dipika is surely overcompensating for her failed marriage. I in person does not want to discuss any actors personal life, but in DKI's case she herself exposed so much which allows people to discuss. In DKI's case its her second and Shoib's first marriage, hence all this compromise. In Divyanka's case both DIVek's first marriage hence no compromise. DT had previous relationship don't know about Vivek hence no conditions or compromises in their marriage. It is as clear as water.

Hope DKI could lead a peaceful and happy life with or without baggage. All I wish for her happiness.

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys,

I have allowed you to carry on your discussions in this forum even after the show has ended, it now seems people are being carried away with mainly other show discussions and actors personal lives, which is not allowed strictly. I am closing this thread. Kindly DO NOT open any other discussion thread unless you strictly want to discuss KHKT.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me

KHKT DT