Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

We did have one thread I guess but its lost somewhere.πŸ˜† The show is absolutely lovely!! Something really different from the current lot of genres. And what an ensemble cast , all of them such brilliant actors.

I hope there is a season 2! I am so curious to see how the story goes.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Earlier Discussion Thread on this series 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173114

https://youtu.be/2lARCtyoiT8

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This show was like a breath of fresh air in the current lot of Indian webseries. It got me back to classical music and I'm just in love with the music. The performances by the senior cast were top notch and Ritwik was also good. Shreya didn't impress me too much. But all in all, the show is a must watch!!

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

We did have one thread I guess but its lost somewhere.πŸ˜† The show is absolutely lovely!! Something really different from the current lot of genres. And what an ensemble cast , all of them such brilliant actors.

Radhe is dating Sandhya now οΏΌπŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/CC6HuEpPUE4

priya185 thumbnail

I loved this show the leads were amazing but so were the supporting actors. The music was blissful

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

Yes! I was getting wary of stuff like Sacred games and Mirzapur..what a fresh show with great writing and amazing performances and the music - damn! So happy to see SEL in their full glory <3

Yep, I want an S2 too!

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Virah uff! the music and the way it is shot - all hell broke loose! i could write never ending paras on how well this whole song is composed and the way it is presented - at the same time it left me speechless - just like how they showed the audience being completely mesmerized and stunned in the show!

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

This show was like a breath of fresh air in the current lot of Indian webseries. It got me back to classical music and I'm just in love with the music. The performances by the senior cast were top notch and Ritwik was also good. Shreya didn't impress me too much. But all in all, the show is a must watch!!

I did enjoy classical songs in BW movies here and there - I think Jheeni re Jheeni and some of SLB songs are so beautiful to listen to..because they are based on ragas.

Senior cast was class apart..Ritwik - I love his voice - his dialogue delivery is really good - he has a hero's voice and the way he got the mannerisms of a classical singer and the lip syncing - outstanding

Shreya - I feel bad for her because Tamannah as a character is quite flat - infact the most amount of growth is possible in her character if there is an S2. She got overshadowed by other characters who were written so well comparatively.