Their Love, A Poetry To My Heart! : Anupre 💞

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For one last time....

This is not just talk. It truly comes from my heart! The consuming desire to tame my heart which leaps like a hummingbird in flight today, carrying within a hurricane of different emotions altogether, and the cause of it all being, Anupre! 

Anurag and Prerna, two people who had completely distinctive personalities. Love and Inspiration their names meant.... created a love, so breathtaking, reminiscent and unblended.... which spreaded smiles, bursted laughs, warmed hearts, wrenched souls and even watered eyes at times, without having them to die by the end of it all, to get their togetherness! They fell in love, they flew in love, they fell apart, they got broke, they grew, they came back, they came together and they healed..... Earning their inseparableness in this lifetime only! 

Their whole devotion was to live in love, absorbing passionate devotion to one person! Which was Anurag to Prerna and Prerna to Anurag.... But the journey to get what they wished for, was filled with full of pitfalls at every step they took. Though, the Universe never had their lifelong separation as it's plan for them, but it definitely had a whole Pandora box of tests, barricades and Kasautiies ready for them to be crossed before reaching on to their final destination! 

The guy who din't believe in anything like "love", one fine day was lectured about the Thornbird and it's prominence, by the girl who believed in fairytales, mushy love stories and happily ever afters! At that moment, they had no idea what their future held for them, that it already had plans to collide their worlds and make that "Thornbird" as the important chapter of their lives ahead.... They had their moments, when they felt themselves to be one of the most cursed souls to ever exist in this world, but deep down they knew all along that they will be together. Their yearning for each other, only cemented the true depth of their strongest emotions! Till they saw and held each other again, they remained omnipresent in each other's dreams and lives! 

Their flaws, their mistakes, their imperfections made them as raw as the first drop of rain and their love as one of it's kind. Their belief that nothing had the power to separate them anymore, made their love based upon a virtue, that will last as long as our lives and beyond.... 

"Nothing is too emotional, too taboo or too strange.... In love'! They believed it, they followed it and they will live through it! ❀

Parica, I can't thank you guys enough for playing Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma and making Anupre happen! If you two wouldn't have been there, I wouldn't have fallen in love with them the way I have.... You guys literally breathed life to your individual characters and gave me the onscreen couple I would cherish for life! Thanks alot and wishing you all the luck, success and prosperity in your lives ahead! β€β€πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They defined love......a fairy tale ending

And they lived happily ever after

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally Unresing..

Thank you, absolutely thank you, Adi.

As Grace had written in her thread, AnuPre are NOT fictional characters but emotions. The emotions might be different for all of us, but see the beauty of it, the varying emotions has paradoxically united us irrespective of our individual time zones and  timelines..

Truly said Adi.. words flow and feelings come out in torrents with AnuPre.. It is like instinctive reflex that is entrenched deep in a human psyche.. But as you have said, it  is not a conscious effort to write these words, but emotions that flow in their own accord.. The thoughts that have the wings of their own, the free fall of feelings -- unabashed and untamed.

I have written it previously too and I'm repeating it once again. 

β€œIf all else perished, and he/she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he/she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”

( Source : Emily Jane BrontΓ« , Wuthering Heights)

(Disclaimer : The original quote doesn't contain the word "she". The word has been added for  clarity and brevity's sake)

For me, AnuPre are the personification of the above quote. They are each other's alter egos. For each of them what matters the most is the other person -- She is the Yin to his Yan.. Contradictory yet complementary in nature. Needed for balance, sustenance and survival.

Otherwise, how come two individuals as different as chalk as cheese end up becoming each other's lifelines. He was a realist and she a dreamer -- unlikely alliance, improbable union. Who would have ever thought that he would become her breaths and she, the blood flowing through his veins? But once again, it is Universe's way of striking a balance. Reminds me of that famous dialogue from Modern Family:

β€œThere are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers, and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true.

See, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun.

And the realists?

Well, without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.”

With him, she got her feet to land low, with her, he got his wings to soar high..

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is so beautiful AislingπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

The full 2 years flashed before my eyes as I read thisπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Partner the way you always play with words is just amazing. 

Thanks for pouring your heart so beautifully.. 

As usual you made me speechless.❀️ πŸ˜˜

Feeling so emotional today but yet grateful for the ending of this show .πŸ˜’

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Adi...

Not sure how many times I said this but you have a way of describing AnuPre’s love story  which is always amazingly beautiful β€οΈ. We are going to miss your write ups more than anything πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow ...AditiπŸ’”How beautifully do your write !❀️All these posts are making me miss AnuPre more πŸ₯Ί 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aditi, I don’t know what to say nowπŸ₯Ί

Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a powerful thing

I heard this and it just reminded me of our AnuPre only, deep down they both believed they would get back together πŸ₯ΊπŸ’ž

Frozen in time ✨❣️

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

AditiπŸ₯Ί

Such a Beautiful Post !!! ✨

This is not just talk. It truly comes from my heart!

It was, in every way heartfelt ❣️

Parica have been spectacular in showing us the emotions of AnuPre.

Too much of cliche, but they say true love's kiss can break any curse, and one forehead kiss of Anurag brings too much SUKOON to Prerna, you can feel and see that calmness and warmth in her face, he is truly her man of dreams and now she has a forever with him !!!! πŸ’–πŸ’ž

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful post Adi!!!!! U have described Anupre and their love so beautifully......

I loved the fact that this season was all about love❣️ Anupre may had to face a lot of difficulties but their love for each other never changed❣️❣️❣️🀧🀧🀧

Parica were just perfect as AnuPre. Their potrayal made it so natural that despite all the loopholes one cannot stop loving Anupre ...those who understand love the feeling can never hate them and are bound to get attached to them 🀧🀧🀧πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I am happy that Anupre finally got their peace...their sukoon and their chhoti si duniya πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈ

Prerna hai to Anurag Anurag hai warna Anurag nhi ...and Anurag k bina Prerna kuchh bhi nahi... these were not just the words but their entire journey β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congratulations to all Anupre fans for being a part of their journey and finally seeing them getting their happily ever after ...β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚